Seasons Control Men...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
kwillia said:
So, let me see if I understand the purpose of this thread. You are excited because you are going to get a pity F for Christmas...:confused:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kwillia again.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
wow....explain that. :coffee:
Why did he leave in the first place? Did he think he could do better? Did he? As soon as he sees something that looks better, why do you think it won't happen again?
It ain't the weather.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
elaine said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kwillia again.

Yeah, I dont understand that, I give out like 10 karma's an then it tells me no more for 24 hrs, whats up with that?? Ive been givin all greenies, and then the gods from above say " NO, NO MORE FOR YOU" ... :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
Why did he leave in the first place? Did he think he could do better? Did he? As soon as he sees something that looks better, why do you think it won't happen again?
It ain't the weather.

:yeahthat:

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
It ain't the weather.

Its something I've noticed with several men, not just in this situation.

And i should be glad he even bothered to come back...I screwed up, not him.

But thats a whole nother subject.

Just be happy men recognize a good thing when its gone and and share the love around the holidays :flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Softballkid said:
Yeah, I dont understand that, I give out like 10 karma's an then it tells me no more for 24 hrs, whats up with that?? Ive been givin all greenies, and then the gods from above say " NO, NO MORE FOR YOU" ... :lmao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Softballkid again.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qurious said:

Just be happy men recognize a good thing when its gone and and share the love around the holidays :flowers:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Qurious again.

HunterJJD

Qurious said:

Sorry but what a crock of sh*&, He wants to F and maybe get some new socks and he also want to F some more

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HunterJJD said:
Sorry but what a crock of sh*&, He wants to F and maybe get some new socks and he also want to F some more

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HunterJJD again.

Qurious

Im On 1.
HunterJJD said:

He could do that anytime...but to actually say you want a committed relationship for the new year....

its alot more to it than that...its Thanksgiving...its Christmas!!! Its the holidays!!!

No man likes to be alone....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
elaine said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Qurious again.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elaine again.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qurious said:
In the summertime they all of a sudden need their space...

Fall comes and they call a few times just to see what you've been up to...

Winter time they've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and they realize that they let a good thing go and they want to try it again.... :lmao:

So I know what Im getting for Christmas..... :love:
Your choices in men really suck. Maybe you should switch teams. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Qurious said:
In the summertime they all of a sudden need their space...

Fall comes and they call a few times just to see what you've been up to...

Winter time they've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and they realize that they let a good thing go and they want to try it again.... :lmao:

So I know what Im getting for Christmas..... :love:
Summertime = fishing, boating, crabbing, camping, mudding
Fall = hunting, mudding
Winter = ain't much in the way of outdoor manly man activities, so let's get drunk and screw

Me thinks, you don't appreciate outdoor activites, that's why you are neglected in the warmer months. Well, that and the fact that you are stupid. Actually, on further refelection, the men in your life just look at you as an easy screw who they can call on a whim and get laid whenever they feel like it. They will never attempt to have a real relationship with you because you aren't worth it. You don't act like you are worth anything more to anybody. You appear to me, along with being stupid, to have no self respect. You are damaged goods. Until you get your head in order, ain't nobody gonna want to spend anytime with you except as an easy screw. Sad reality. And if you are acting all happy about it, it further proves you are stupid.