Sebring Convertible

ServiceGuy

No I dont work for the car dealer. However I have been around cars for a day or two. I am not sayin that everyone has problems with them, and just because a car needs repiars and maintance that dont make them a bad car, I am just sayin that I have never met anyone that owns one and would recommend a friend buying one also.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
paul said:
Wife has a '03 LXi and loves it. Never had a problem, nice ride (a little soft, as someone already said). As far as maintenance goes, we take it to Ralph's every 3000 miles for the routine stuff. The only thing I've noticed is that we end up getting the rotors turned more than I would expect. Could be my wife's driving.
:yay: I bought my car from Ralph's and have had them maintain it. I'm pretty religious about getting the oil changed and everything checked out every 3,000 miles.

The ride on mine is a bit stiffer than the normal Sebring because of the sports suspension package, but I like the handling much better. I've had the rotors turned twice in 70k miles but I don't think that is excessive.

willie

Every Chrysler product we have ever had in our extended family has used brakes much more often than other vehicles. Rotors are cheap, I would never bother to have one turned.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
:yay: I bought my car from Ralph's and have had them maintain it. I'm pretty religious about getting the oil changed and everything checked out every 3,000 miles.

The ride on mine is a bit stiffer than the normal Sebring because of the sports suspension package, but I like the handling much better. I've had the rotors turned twice in 70k miles but I don't think that is excessive.
HEY JAZZY. BOUGHT IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!! :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
:banana: Congrats! What color is it? Tomorrow should be an awesome day for top-down cruising. :yay:
Silver with a black top. Black leather interior with gray seat inserts. It's quite pretty. It's got a spoiler (small one), cd player, nice wheels. I drove home from the dealer with the top down and the heat on.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Silver with a black top. Black leather interior with gray seat inserts. It's quite pretty. It's got a spoiler (small one), cd player, nice wheels. I drove home from the dealer with the top down and the heat on.
Sounds very nice! :yay: You'll have to post a picture. Mine is gold (champagne) with a black top and solid black leather seats. Driving with the heat on (defrost and on my feet) is a nice trick for those cool days. I do it all the time. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
Sounds very nice! :yay: You'll have to post a picture. Mine is gold (champagne) with a black top and solid black leather seats. Driving with the heat on (defrost and on my feet) is a nice trick for those cool days. I do it all the time. :lol:
I didn't really want silver. I wanted your color, but the deal was too good to turn down. 11,100 miles on it and I paid $18,000 for it with no trade-in. I keep looking out the window at it........Can't believe I did it. I'm not an impulse buyer, but have been lurking around looking at them for two years. The top of the line one I drove last year was $32,000.

MMDad

Lem Putt
BS Gal said:
I didn't really want silver. I wanted your color, but the deal was too good to turn down. 11,100 miles on it and I paid $18,000 for it with no trade-in. I keep looking out the window at it........Can't believe I did it. I'm not an impulse buyer, but have been lurking around looking at them for two years. The top of the line one I drove last year was $32,000.
:yay: If you love it, it's great. Congrats!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MMDad said:
:yay: If you love it, it's great. Congrats!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MMDad again.

Thanks. I do love it. Going to the Outer Banks in two weeks. Perfect for the trip........ :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:

Well, TWO of us with the same color would have been too much. :drama: :jameo: Mine was a total impulse buy and I've never regretted it. I went with my ex to sign papers on a truck he was buying, started looking at the convertibles while waiting, and the rest is history. I got an awesome deal and stole the car from another person as it was being shipped. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
Well, TWO of us with the same color would have been too much. :drama: :jameo: Mine was a total impulse buy and I've never regretted it. I went with my ex to sign papers on a truck he was buying, started looking at the convertibles while waiting, and the rest is history. I got an awesome deal and stole the car from another person as it was being shipped. :lmao:
I stole mine from a young girl who was trying to talk daddy into co-signing. She even left her CD in it for me..... :killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BS Gal said:
A 2005 for 18,000, what was the original sticker price??

ServiceGuy

:yay:
All I can say on this matter at this point I glad you like you almost new car and I hope that you enjoy your car for many many miles in the future