Secret Forum Dinner Thread

mainman

Set Trippin
Here are a few snaps from last night...
1st pic is TNG PFgal and mwiggi1, 2nd is BL with his Shirley Temple. and 3rd is CMC, Hubby and KLC...

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
mainman said:
Here are a few snaps from last night...
1st pic is TNG PFgal and mwiggi1, 2nd is BL with his Shirley Temple. and 3rd is CMC, Hubby and KLC...
Look at how cute buddy looks sippin on that Shirley Temple. Awwww!:lol:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Well, sorry I missed y'all. I was in the parking lot looking for people who looked like they were waiting for others, and eventually gave up, since I don't know what anyone looks like. Maybe next time.

S

Shutterbug

BuddyLee said:
Kayellesee ~ My old 10th grade algebra teacher.:twitch: Still got it.:yay:
QUOTE]

:blushing: Don't quite know what to say to that. Although you did just let the cat out of the bag as to who I am.... :tantrum

S

Shutterbug

ThatNewGuy said:
Ne ("any" for the no ghetto no cloquialism ebonics free friends of mine...hey KLC :lmao: ) one have a wok?

no ghetto no cloquialism ebonics free friends---Yep! That would be me!! :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
ThatNewGuy said:
People people...it was very nice meeting you all...next time, though, I am soooooo suggesting the cooking be done a someone's house, or we all bring a dish or something like that...we probably have about the same chance of getting set on fire, and I gotta see my boy Buddy Lee in the Kitchen in a chef's hat, throwin' DOWN!!!!!

My highlights:
1) JOYRIDE!!!!! MAN what a GIRL!!! :flowers:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

H

HollowSoul

BuddyLee said:
I don't remember PMing her but I give Kaz all the rights and privelidges to post them. :popcorn:
well from what he saya there must be several juicy pm's

ALLIZONME

that mean azz blonde chic
Hey crew :howdy: I never get on the board until weekdays, but I wanted to apologize for a. Dinner :ohwell: Im late for EVERYTHING!
B. I didn't know the difference between dew drop & toots :duh: Im such a tard. I was pizzed cause I didn't see any of you in dew drop then someone pointed out the fact that, I was in dew drop....durr.
It was nice to meet you all though! I agree with whomever posted it, we def. need a new place to meet up, you guys were all spread apart anyway!

BTW BL...elusive....dont get that.
Great meeting you all though.