Secret Forum Dinner Thread

J

justhangn

ThatNewGuy said:
I KNOW MAN! I had to STAND UP, MOVE both PF and MM, interupt KaZ and Hollow and PUT my hand out there to get a "HEY" :lmao:
Nah it wasn't THAT bad, but I look forward to the next outing...you know the one I mean...the one where you actually hang out with us :whistle:
I am bringin the rice krispieor fruity pebble treats, so no one claim that baked good for there item!!!!
Shoot, you got off lucky, the first time I saw her it cost me $100 just to get her to look in my direction. :ohwell:

J

justhangn

CMC122 said:
Found it!!!

About your bad karma from :gossip: Of course they didn't sign it:duh:
Could that be because the drama momma's a total tards??

:durhard:

K

KaZamm1061

THENEWGUY My highlights: 2) So who was that strange guy in the black undecover kinda MPD car that rolls up to the restaurant last night? He was checkin' in on someone? Thought we all were "figments"...THAT was novel... :lmao:[/QUOTE said:
You talking Bout my ride NEWGUY? :lmao: That car screams. Just havent figured out what its saying. lol

S

Shutterbug

KaZamm1061 said:
THENEWGUY My highlights: 2) So who was that strange guy in the black undecover kinda MPD car that rolls up to the restaurant last night? He was checkin' in on someone? Thought we all were "figments"...THAT was novel... :lmao:[/QUOTE said:
You talking Bout my ride NEWGUY? :lmao: That car screams. Just havent figured out what its saying. lol

I think he's talking about my husband who was checking to make sure I didn't make you guys up and was sitting in the restaurant talking to myself....

K

KaZamm1061

kayellesee said:
I think he's talking about my husband who was checking to make sure I didn't make you guys up and was sitting in the restaurant talking to myself....
But we are not real. We are all computers that respond to every post here. Didnt you know that? :lmao: