Secret Forum Dinner Thread

CMC122

Go Braves!
ALLIZONME said:
You didn't see me either :mad:
I think you were in the bathroom or something :lmao:
CMC you know me...must be a blonde thing damnit :lol:
I am sorry though, for real. I wish I would have been able to chit chat more with you guys. Next time I will...PROMISE! :angel:
Yeah, well you're lucky I like you :love:

Oh I got hit for defending you yesterday:loser:

H

HollowSoul

what are the odds that i can get some good karma over here????? i feel like an abandoned puppy

J

justhangn

HollowSoul said:
what are the odds that i can get some good karma over here????? i feel like an abandoned puppy
Beggers get bad karma. :boo:

J

justhangn

ALLIZONME said:
How are ya today love cup :love:
I'm doing good lady, how are you today??

* I'm sorry I couldn't join you last night, we'll have to get together another time. *

ALLIZONME

that mean azz blonde chic
justhangn said:
I'm doing good lady, how are you today??

* I'm sorry I couldn't join you last night, we'll have to get together another time. *

Im doing great. Getting ready to get off here, Im going to the 'rents for some shrimp :yum:
It's ok, I know you had the kiddies. Not that I got to spend much time with other forumittes anyhow :imatard:
Have a great night! :love:

J

justhangn

ALLIZONME said:
Im doing great. Getting ready to get off here, Im going to the 'rents for some shrimp :yum:
It's ok, I know you had the kiddies. Not that I got to spend much time with other forumittes anyhow :imatard:
Have a great night! :love:

:spank: Stop being so hard on yourself butthead.

Have a great evening and i'll talk to ya later. :love:

ludacris songs....Stand Up and MOVE

HollowSoul said:
ALLIZONME said:
You didn't see me either
I think you were in the bathroom or something
CMC you know me...must be a thing damnit
I am sorry though, for real. I wish I would have been able to chit chat more with you guys. Next time I will...PROMISE!

yeah-yeah-sure-sure....all i got was a "hi"

I KNOW MAN! I had to STAND UP, MOVE both PF and MM, interupt KaZ and Hollow and PUT my hand out there to get a "HEY" :lmao:
Nah it wasn't THAT bad, but I look forward to the next outing...you know the one I mean...the one where you actually hang out with us :whistle:
I am bringin the rice krispieor fruity pebble treats, so no one claim that baked good for there item!!!!