Selling my GoldWing

Brought it home yesterday. Out on it for awhile today. What a fun ride! Best of a bike and a convertible, incredibly responsive. EVERYONE smiles and waves as it goes by. Ok, not everyone. Decked-out spandex bicycle riders seem to have a disdainful look towards it. And I thought young/middle age men would have the best responses, but it's the middle age women who seem most interested, smile bigger, wave enthusiastically..... Needs more scientific research..... :biggrin:

20170401_143846-001.jpg 20170401_143908-001.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
So, tagged as a bike, right, so no front tag. What are those numbers behind the drivers blade/fender thing........

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Brought it home yesterday. Out on it for awhile today. What a fun ride! Best of a bike and a convertible, incredibly responsive. EVERYONE smiles and waves as it goes by. Ok, not everyone. Decked-out spandex bicycle riders seem to have a disdainful look towards it. And I thought young/middle age men would have the best responses, but it's the middle age women who seem most interested, smile bigger, wave enthusiastically..... Needs more scientific research..... :biggrin:

View attachment 117952 View attachment 117953
i passed one on Piney Point red today..on my way home from working on the other island all weekend.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, helmet or no? I know it's required here in MD, but I'm not sure how many officer would A) Know that, or B) Care enough to pull you over for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He was wearing a Darth Vader helmet when he passed me.

At least that's what I think it was....

brought it home yesterday. Out on it for awhile today. What a fun ride! Best of a bike and a convertible, incredibly responsive. Everyone smiles and waves as it goes by. Ok, not everyone. Decked-out spandex bicycle riders seem to have a disdainful look towards it. And i thought young/middle age men would have the best responses, but it's the middle age women who seem most interested, smile bigger, wave enthusiastically..... Needs more scientific research..... :biggrin:

View attachment 117952 View attachment 117953

sweet!!!!!!

So, helmet or no? I know it's required here in MD, but I'm not sure how many officer would A) Know that, or B) Care enough to pull you over for it.

He was wearing a Darth Vader helmet when he passed me.

At least that's what I think it was....

It's considered a motorcycle. Helmet required. I'm used to wearing a full face anyway, so it's no big deal.

I wonder if they really make a Darth DOT helmet? Hmmmm.... one of the names for the tag I was considering was DRTHML (Darth Maul) because the colors are right. Also considering LOWBUT, RDSHFT (RedShift, a play on words for you science geeks..)

glhs837

Power with Control
It's considered a motorcycle. Helmet required. I'm used to wearing a full face anyway, so it's no big deal.

I wonder if they really make a Darth DOT helmet? Hmmmm.... one of the names for the tag I was considering was DRTHML (Darth Maul) because the colors are right. Also considering LOWBUT, RDSHFT (RedShift, a play on words for you science geeks..)

I know MD has classed them as motorcycles. I also know I've seen at least one person driving one without a gelmet.