Sept. 10th Debate

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Isn't part of their push for "the first black woman president"?

They harp on it constantly. That was a stupid question, trying to play gotcha. The mods are the worst.

And I love how they call Trump every ugly name they can come up with, then accuse him of name calling.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can't wait to see what Kamala and her cohorts come up with in explanation of this debacle. Trump does not back down. SHE'S BEEN THROWING THE SH*T FOR THE LAST HOUR AND NOW?????

Now she's actually trying to "bring it back to her plan". "Let's talk about our plans"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate when they ask question about "climate change" when the climate has been changing since Earth was invented and there's not a single thing government can do about it.

It's like, you want to stop climate change? Talk to God. Tell Him to knock it off.

:rolleyes:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
They really do keep interrupting him and let her get anything in that she wants to say

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hate when they ask question about "climate change" when the climate has been changing since Earth was invented and there's not a single thing government can do about it.

It's like, you want to stop climate change? Talk to God. Tell Him to knock it off.

:rolleyes:
The Year Without A Santa Claus Sun GIF by filmeditor

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In a real debate with real moderators and an intelligent electorate she'd have never gotten away with that poor performance. As it stands, Kamala gave the Dembots what they want: a bunch of touchy feely "see me caring?" bullshit that is completely out of touch with what's actually going on in this country and the world. They're voting for a Mommy, not a President.