Sessions had contact with Russian envoy

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry, this is nothing more than a distraction. The left is going to be doing this #### until Trump is out of that White House. There's not one bit of merit to Trump being tied to any of this Russian nonsense. And when this whole Russian thing fails, liberals already have their next scheme ready to hatch. It's all about instilling enough negativity on Trump and the GOP to win the next few elections. That's all this is about. I'm not going to get sucked into believing and damn bit of it.

Then why didn't he say "Sure, met with the Russians all the time. Didn't discuss stealing the election. Laughed a bit about Hillary and her server and how the DNC robbed Bernie and Lynch meeting with 'ol Bubba, speculated on Hillary's health and laughed some more on how the press is trying to blame you boys rather than take responsibility for being a bunch of #### tards...other than that, grain, vodka, stuff like that..."

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Do try and keep up, hoss. This isn't about "contact". Start at the top of the thread and read every single post, mmmmkay?

Tell me what I missed?

Democrats are making #### up about Jeff Sessions.. making a conspiracy where there is none.

Regardless of whether he is a good man, a good AG.. they will destroy him for the sake of their party.

He didn't lie under oath, nor did he lie on his written statement..

We have Pelosi stating the STARK differences between a Senator meeting with an Ambassador, and a Former President meeting with the current AG while his wife was under an active investigation..

More made up bull#### to discredit and attempt to overthrow the current office of the President.

Kev_Russell

Tell me what I missed?

Democrats are making #### up about Jeff Sessions.. making a conspiracy where there is none.

Regardless of whether he is a good man, a good AG.. they will destroy him for the sake of their party.

He didn't lie under oath, nor did he lie on his written statement..

We have Pelosi stating the STARK differences between a Senator meeting with an Ambassador, and a Former President meeting with the current AG while his wife was under an active investigation..

More made up bull#### to discredit and attempt to overthrow the current office of the President.

:lmao: :killingme

Just because you're not able to comprehend English doesn't mean that others aren't.

Carry on hoss.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Then why didn't he say "Sure, met with the Russians all the time. Didn't discuss stealing the election. Laughed a bit about Hillary and her server and how the DNC robbed Bernie and Lynch meeting with 'ol Bubba, speculated on Hillary's health and laughed some more on how the press is trying to blame you boys rather than take responsibility for being a bunch of #### tards...other than that, grain, vodka, stuff like that..."

Because that wasn't the question he was asked. I keep saying, Sessions is a lawyer. He knows the question being asked and knows what answer he wants to give. Will you agree that it's part of a Senator's job, especially someone who is part of the Armed Services Committee, to meet with foreign dignitaries? Sen McCaskill claimed she never met with a Russian ambassador when she did; then claimed she just forgot. Granted, she wasn't under oath, but she ripped into Session for meeting with a Russian ambassador, when she did it too. Perhaps they all should just come out and say "Okay, we meet with all sorts of foreign countries; including Russia. It's part of our job." There done.

Until it's proven, without a doubt, Sessions is innocent. That's how our system works.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There you have it... Sessions has stated he answered the question he was asked by Franken, just as I stated he did.

Let this rest!

Kev_Russell

This Russian crap is such Bullchit.

This has nothing to do with Russia really. It has to do with lying under oath. Had this been about the French or British or Canadian ambassador the outcome should be the same.

I remember a time when lying under oath on congress was a big deal.

Midnightrider

This is where you get things all screwed up... you think these debates are all about winning and losing. I am throwing out the facts as I know them. You can either accept them or not. I don't give a damn about winning. I know in my mind where this is headed, and that's all I care about at this point. You haven't convinced me of anything. This whole 'the Russians manipulated our election and Trump is at the center of it' is horse####. Sessions is just one more person the left can dredge up when previous subjects have failed to show any such evidence. When Sessions doesn't reveal Trump colluded with the Russians, they will move on to their next on the list... probably Comey.

I never said anything about the Russians stealing the election.
However, Jeff said what he said and it turns out to not be true.

Because that wasn't the question he was asked. I keep saying, Sessions is a lawyer. He knows the question being asked and knows what answer he wants to give. Will you agree that it's part of a Senator's job, especially someone who is part of the Armed Services Committee, to meet with foreign dignitaries? Sen McCaskill claimed she never met with a Russian ambassador when she did; then claimed she just forgot. Granted, she wasn't under oath, but she ripped into Session for meeting with a Russian ambassador, when she did it too. Perhaps they all should just come out and say "Okay, we meet with all sorts of foreign countries; including Russia. It's part of our job." There done.

Until it's proven, without a doubt, Sessions is innocent. That's how our system works.

You would think a lawyer with super human question answering skills would have done just that. But instead he said he had no communication with Russia. You can continue to quibble about the meaning of 'course of the campaign' but that's a very clintonesque arguement. Particularly considering that part was preceded by 'any affiliate had any communication with russia'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I never said anything about the Russians stealing the election.
However, Jeff said what he said and it turns out to not be true.

You would think a lawyer with super human question answering skills would have done just that. But instead he said he had no communication with Russia. You can continue to quibble about the meaning of 'course of the campaign' but that's a very clintonesque arguement. Particularly considering that part was preceded by 'any affiliate had any communication with russia'

What is the meaning of " is "..?

Georgetown Law....got disbarred....

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You would think a lawyer with super human question answering skills would have done just that. But instead he said he had no communication with Russia. You can continue to quibble about the meaning of 'course of the campaign' ....

I can't help it Franken had a axe to grind here and framed his question in a manner of 'Trump Campaign Officials' having contact with Russians
NOT - Sessions did YOU have meetings with Russians
Sessions even said 'I have been called a surrogate for the Campaign' he never stated he was a surrogate for the campaign, which is the information Franken was looking for

TRUMP CAMPAIGN SURROGATES THAT HAD CONTACT WITH RUSSIANS .....

Since Sessions 2 encounters with a Russian, were not in the capacity as a 'Trump Campaign Official' the answer was Truthfully NO ....

Kev_Russell

I can't help it Franken had a axe to grind here and framed his question in a manner of 'Trump Campaign Officials' having contact with Russians
Sessions even said 'I have been called a surrogate for the Campaign' he never stated he was a surrogate for the campaign, which is the information Franken was looking for

Since Sessions 2 encounters with a Russian, were not in the capacity as a 'Trump Campaign Official' the answer was Truthfully NO ....

Actually, Sessions answered the question before it was asked.

Very similar to the way that my dog tells on herself when she's chewed up a plant in the house. She tells me she's been up to no good before I even find the plant chewed up.

Franken may not be a lawyer, but this was very skilled. He was probably going to ask the question, and knew the answer before it was asked, just like a good cop or lawyer -- never ask unless you know the answer.

Oh, and it gets better - wait until you read about Sessions using campaign funds to travel to meet with the Russian.

:popcorn:

Midnightrider

I did not have sex with that woman... You libs are the worst kind of hypocrites.

It seems you are pointing out your own hypocrisy with that statement. I thought bill was wrong, just like Jeff. A lie is a lie. Bill was impeached. Shouldn't all the nonhypocites on the right be calling for hearings into the perjury?

Midnightrider

"Anyone affiliate with the trump campaign had any communication"

You guys are doing backflips trying to spin sessions lie into truth.