Sex as a weapon

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Biscuit
Thats the problem with you women! . you are so insensitive it takes batteries to warm up those refrigerators!!! Men don't need it warm or heated! We just need it! If Kain ever pulled that shait on me- she'd be out the door. Maybe your men are pansies! Maybe you chicks just think you are way better than you actually are. Real men, takle no crap! Pull that shiat up in here! See what happens. :burning:

I think we are witnessing Kain and Biscuit's foreplay. :jet:

Lucy

Originally posted by Biscuit
Thats the problem with you women! . you are so insensitive it takes batteries to warm up those refrigerators!!! Men don't need it warm or heated! We just need it! If Kain ever pulled that shait on me- she'd be out the door. Maybe your men are pansies! Maybe you chicks just think you are way better than you actually are. Real men, takle no crap! Pull that shiat up in here! See what happens. :burning:

Which explains the duty sex. :rolleyes:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
does it work both ways? :bubble: if the guy is pizzed off at the woman, and she gives him the 'come hither' look and the 'come here' wrinkle with her finger, should he cave in or would the women be mad if he gave her the hand in the face thing. :ohwell:

I, for one, do NOT wanna be told "no" if I'm in the mood. :cool:

K

Kizzy

Thats the problem with you women! . you are so insensitive it takes batteries to warm up those refrigerators!!! Men don't need it warm or heated! We just need it! If Kain ever pulled that shait on me- she'd be out the door. Maybe your men are pansies! Maybe you chicks just think you are way better than you actually are. Real men, takle no crap! Pull that shiat up in here! See what happens.

Flintstones, met the Flintstones...

K

Kain99

OMG! Ok so I am married to a neanderthal..... There are worse things right? :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by crabcake
does it work both ways? :bubble: if the guy is pizzed off at the woman, and she gives him the 'come hither' look and the 'come here' wrinkle with her finger, should he cave in or would the women be mad if he gave her the hand in the face thing. :ohwell:

Well, Steve and I are normally annoyed with each other at the same time, so it's not really an issue. :bubble:

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by crabcake

As long as that finger isn't muddy:)moon: lucy), and he is straigt he wouldn't turn it down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme :lmao: Too many great comments to quote them all! :killingme

Lucy, I think you touched a nerve.

Kain, you and Biscuit gonna go throw down now? Get some of that good stuff?

K

Kizzy

He is going to drag his woman to the bed room and have his way now.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Nope! actually.... He's been cut off! But that is non of the forums business.... so there! :biggrin: