SEX

K

KaZamm1061

:yum: What do you mean a slam? No offence, BUT, are you ugly or something? I mean Why else would you say that? Im not slamming anyone. One sec i have a twitch :twitch::lmao:Anyway, You never know what might happen before the night is out tonight. Excitment is my middle name.:dance:

K

KaZamm1061

yeppers i have one. Scan one for me and send please. Ill do the same.

SxyPrincess

Kaz,
I just sent you an e-mail on aol.  Let me know if you get it.  

Why is everyone else being so hush hush???  Keep the conversation going.  :lmao:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Sxy,
You better get aol... so you and Zamm can chat...
this is kinda clouding up the forum....
I mean, this is obviously a <i>continuous</i> personal conversation...

maybe try http://somd.com/chat

(Edited by AnonymousPenguin at 3:02 pm on Nov. 9, 2001)

SxyPrincess

AP,

I'm sorry...he he he!!!!  I don't have AOL at work..only at home!  I can't even download AIM from work!  :dosman:

K

KaZamm1061

Okay people yes it is a conversation here but look at it this way Im getting to know people and im racking up on posts too. lol Sorry SxyPrincess didnt get the email.

SxyPrincess

True!!!  Ok, I just got an e-mail back saying undeliverable....what's up w/ that???  :duh:  Ok, check my profile now...my e-mail should be up there!

Yea...I'm on my way to FORUM JUNKIE!!!!  :clap:

K

KaZamm1061

Nope still in private mode. No email listed. The email in my profile is correct something must be wrong with your email system then. Im getting emails. or maybe you just dont want me to have your email addy. hummmmm :burning: damn Computers :dosman:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Look at that...kazzzzammmm!!!!!!!!!...now, we know Prince's age!!!... HA HA! ...see what happens when you have private conversations on the forum.... we all get into ur business... :razz:

...take Otter's suggestion...try the messenger guys...it's pretty much another email account...