SEX

SxyPrincess

Do your balls hang low,
Do they jingle to and fro,
Can you tie em in a knot,
Can you put em in a bow???

:lmao:  :lmao:

(Edited by SxyPrincess at 2:53 pm on Dec. 7, 2001)

K

KaZamm1061

Sexy, You can tie my Balls in a knot :eek: as much as you like. You can torture me if you like, Heck i might even like it. :) :yum:

(Edited by KaZamm1061 at 2:53 pm on Dec. 7, 2001)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Are we allowed to have "sexual" discussions?  What I mean by that is, what is attractive to people?  Does size matter?  Breast implants/augmentation...that sorta thing.  Ok, sorry if I'm going a little overboard on this one.  I just thought I would ask.  Any input???

My two cents. :smile:

Attractive to me is someone who can make me laugh even in the slightest situation- if you have a sense of humor- that is the first thing that knocks my socks off. Yes, I will admitt that looks play a part- but personality is a big one for me rather than being mr hunk. The one thing that I liked about Jesse from the start was his eyes. He has some very pretty brown eyes.

On size- honestly- it does not matter. I mean yea- if cant be so small that you cant feel it- but this may sound stupid- but do they even come as small as a 2 year olds willy?:confused: Anyway- if the right measures are taken in the sense of foreplay and taking the time to arouse the other paryty involved- then it's smooth sailing from there- in my experience anyway.

Breast implants are just bad I think. But that is just for me-for others they might work wonders. I have just heard all the bad things about them bursting, and causing so much trauma- that it is hard to fathom anyone doing it. Not to mention that you need to get the reconstructive surgery on them every 5 years, that is correct isnt it? Also- in regards to when you get older with mamograms- I heard that they just move the impant when mooshing and taking the picture of the breast. Now my only question is? where in samhell do they move it too? I mean honestly- if they push it up- that is going into the chest wall...there is no room is there?? Anyway- to say the least, implants in my personal body I would be scared to death of.

Now augmentation, if its to bring back up what gravity brought down or if they are to big and for back reason's you need to reduce- then that is a different story. I mean- but I dont see anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by Sharon
:rolleyes:
I'm thinking Firefly seems to be quite taken by kaZ and quick to his defense... could this be yet another love match founded here on the SoMo Dating Game :shocking:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hoped you left the forum...
:fixed:

Reading Chasey flirting with Kaz almost made my dinner come up. :ohwell:

And I miss BBC, TT and AP. They should come back and visit us.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
SxyPrincess said:
Are we allowed to have "sexual" discussions?  What I mean by that is, what is attractive to people?  Does size matter?  Breast implants/augmentation...that sorta thing.  Ok, sorry if I'm going a little overboard on this one.  I just thought I would ask.  Any input???

What is your location and bar you came from :popcorn:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
SxyPrincess said:
LOL, I like the response BBC and I very much agree with you.  Personally, I feel that I am a very "natural" kinda gal.  I don't plaster my makeup on or use push-up bras to heighten my breasts.  I am comfortable in jeans and a T and don't have to take a look at myself upon every mirror I come across.  I figure, hey...I was born this way, why change it.  I like my height, weight and size and even if given the chance, I wouldn't change a thing.  

OH you just referred to BigBrothaCon as BBC :smack:

this is a sexual discussion :killingme