SEX

K

KaZamm1061

Bro, Who is it and are you trying to set me up? Humm im scared of you know. This has to be a bad thing. Noone hooks anyone up, <Just from experience> unless something is wrong witht hte person. whats wrong with this picture?

PmoneyandTT

I think bbc was joking.. AP is really pretty.. But since he knows her I think it was a joke.. I don't mean hairy guys like gorilla - just hair on the stomach and legs..

But everyone has different tastes.. I would love to see some of your husbands.. Im sure I wouldn't think they were cute.. but they are fine for you so that's what matters..

John - don't go to france - Idon't think they shave at all..

PmoneyandTT

Just take you a bottle of shaving creme and a shaver..

I shave everything - and I mean everything.. Not my head ofcourse.. But Pmoney likes it smooth.. :eek:

YUMMY

Christy

b*tch rocket
I shave my chest for Steve on occasion.  He really likes that.  :)  The hair on my behind stays though.  It's so me, very Bohemian I think.  ;)

PmoneyandTT

What is the most romantic thing Your husband - boyfriend - or fiance did for ya?  Oh Wives - girlfriends can't leave the guy out..

Get Juicy!!!!:kiss:

B

BigBrothaCon

Christy,  That is just nasty.:lmao:  Are you trying to be a rastafarian mon!

Hairy behinds are gross.:barf:
Keep that kind of info to yourself :barf: hehehe j/k!

Christy

b*tch rocket
TT, hmm let's see.  I've got a bunch, but you want trashy so here goes.

I've always gone on and on about how someday I'd have me a nice young pool boy who's life is simply to prance around naked,  keep my pool clean, and bring me drinks.  

Steve drug me out of bed one morning, sat me by the pool, brought me a drink and commenced to strip down and clean the pool.

It was hysterical!    :cheers:

SxyPrincess

I'm gonna say something I did once before.  I showed up at my b/f's work wearing a long jacket.  As he approached me, I quickly flashed him, (I was in my b-day suit).  Needless to say, I almost had to perform CPR to get his heart working properly!  :eek:

PmoneyandTT

Well since we are on trashy and not romantic or at least wine - cheese - and fireplace type of romance

I picked Pmoney up from Dulles airport - having only a sexy nighty on.. He couldn't contain himself for the 30 minute drive - this was before I moved down to st mary's..

Most romantic - candles - wine - cheese - birthday suits - and a hot bath.. That was a long night..

trashy - Oh I have so many - but Im not telling...

Christy - that was nice of him...

Christy

b*tch rocket
TT, Steve and I aren't really the romantic types.  The wine and cheese story made me think of dinner just the other night.  

We decided to do the whole wine and cheese thing.  As we're sitting there I just looked at him and said "hey, doesn't cheese cause constipation"?  He responded "Oh sh!t, it does, good god oh mighty, we're going to be bound up for a week!"  It just progressed to get more disgusting and hysterical from there.  We both have a very sick sense of humor.  So major romance is few and far between.

K

KaZamm1061

OH Geezzz that is the funniest thing ive ever heard. lol Im falling on the floor laughing here.

PmoneyandTT

Thats to funny Christy.. Air bubbles in the bed sheets? :eek:

Well I do get gifts.. Just because mostly.. Maybe a card - or flowers - just a reminder of how much Im loved!! :kiss:

But hey - Im kinda wild - so I like the rough sex - role playing - tie me up - and whip me - oh am I giving to much TMI? Sorry :cheesy:

K

KaZamm1061

Quote: from PmoneyandTT on 4:22 pm on Nov. 8, 2001[br]Thats to funny Christy.. Air bubbles in the bed sheets? :eek:

Well I do get gifts.. Just because mostly.. Maybe a card - or flowers - just a reminder of how much Im loved!! :kiss:

But hey - Im kinda wild - so I like the rough sex - role playing - tie me up - and whip me - oh am I giving to much TMI? Sorry :cheesy:
Hey Keep going, Dont stop there. I was getting excited. lol J/k

K

KaZamm1061

Hummm sounds like a challenge. Might take you up on that offer.. heheheheheheheheheehe.