Shady -- What Happened?!!

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Poor Dawn.....She has to work with you? :lmao: I have seen where WD grew up and I understand where she is coming from a lot better.

I shall pass your condolences on to Dawn, next I see her ;-P

But I am confused: you know where WD grew up? So do you know who she/they is/are? If so, don't hold back! Fess up!! I, for one, am dying to know. Please, Shady, don't keep us in the dark any longer! :drama: :tap:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
I shall pass your condolences on to Dawn, next I see her ;-P

But I am confused: you know where WD grew up? So do you know who she/they is/are? If so, don't hold back! Fess up!! I, for one, am dying to know. Please, Shady, don't keep us in the dark any longer! :drama: :tap:
She will eventually hang herself. I don't have to. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
She will eventually hang herself. I don't have to. :whistle:
I have a theory on the thread about what happened to WD posts that may help you figure out who WD is yourself. :razz:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Sadielady said:
Poor Dawn.....She has to work with you? :lmao: I have seen where WD grew up and I understand where she is coming from a lot better.

You are probably one of the rudest people on this forum. What do you mean you saw where WD grew up and you understand where she is coming from a lot better. Shame on you! Your mother runs a tack store, what makes you so great!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Dreamer said:
You are probably one of the rudest people on this forum. What do you mean you saw where WD grew up and you understand where she is coming from a lot better. Shame on you! Your mother runs a tack store, what makes you so great!
How do you know I don't mean she is well off? It is your assumption.....I have said nothing about where she lives or who she is, but you must know her very well to take it so PERSONALLY.... :razz:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Dreamer said:
i wish my mother ran a tack store...i'd love the deep discounted stuff she must get.
My mother works in a jewelry store. I loose all my jewelry on the trail rides i pay so much money for tack to be able to ride on. :frown:

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:
i wish my mother ran a tack store...i'd love the deep discounted stuff she must get.
My mother works in a jewelry store. I loose all my jewelry on the trail rides i pay so much money for tack to be able to ride on. :frown:

:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:
the two shall meet....eventually
like all things destined to be...

i don't photograph well anyway :lol:

ahh but that is because I haven't taken your picture yet.... :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
How do you know I don't mean she is well off? It is your assumption.....I have said nothing about where she lives or who she is, but you must know her very well to take it so PERSONALLY.... :razz:

It is obvious your "information" on WD was meant in a negative vein, based on your previous comments about her/them. I believe YOU are the one taking this so PERSONALLY.

You are welcome for the psychoanalysis, btw. However, should you need more, I'm afraid I shall have to charge you. :razz: (Though I would consider "payment in kind" in the form of tack from your mother's store).

S

saddlesore

happyappygirl said:

Oh Happy, I so do pity you! :wah:

I'm going to have to start riding with you, following along behind you, of course. :whistle: Not because of your losing jewelry, though. It's because, ah, oh yeah, because my horse is an oldster, so he's v-e-r-y sloooow. Yeah, that's the ticket. :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
saddlesore said:
Oh Happy, I so do pity you! :wah:

I'm going to have to start riding with you, following along behind you, of course. :whistle: Not because of your losing jewelry, though. It's because, ah, oh yeah, because my horse is an oldster, so he's v-e-r-y sloooow. Yeah, that's the ticket. :razz:

I'll get what you miss only because I need to go v-e-r-y sloooooow... :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Loper said:
I'll get what you miss only because I need to go v-e-r-y sloooooow... :lmao:

Between the two of us, we should do very well! :lmao:

Happy, if you feel like you're being followed, you probably are. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
It is obvious your "information" on WD was meant in a negative vein, based on your previous comments about her/them. I believe YOU are the one taking this so PERSONALLY.

You are welcome for the psychoanalysis, btw. However, should you need more, I'm afraid I shall have to charge you. :razz: (Though I would consider "payment in kind" in the form of tack from your mother's store).
It is interesting to me how much you defend the nutjob we call WD, but never defend me. I know who you are now, but I don't know the link yet. I'll figure it out. :wench:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Dreamer said:
Oh shut up WD, everyone knows it is you. You will have to re-invent yourself again and pretend to be nice for awhile before they will believe you again. :lalala:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Oh shut up WD, everyone knows it is you. You will have to re-invent yourself again and pretend to be nice for awhile before they will believe you again. :lalala:

Had to come back because you are totally nuts! You say you know who we are, post the pics of any one of us, you have our permission! :howdy: However, if you're wrong we can guarantee you that people will not be happy and you can deal with the consequences yourself. We absolve ourselves of any responsibility -- post the pics! :howdy: If we appear in the pics, we'll give you $100 to spend at your mama's tack store -- does she get a commission? :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
It is interesting to me how much you defend the nutjob we call WD, but never defend me. I know who you are now, but I don't know the link yet. I'll figure it out. :wench:

The reason I defend WD is because no one else does. You have Fred and BZ (both of whom I like) to rush to your defense. Everyone else pretty much stays out of it, but the fact is, Shady, that you have gotten a little out of line at times. You've nailed WD with some petty, mean-spirited comments that frankly were not called for. Since no one else seemed inclined to even out the playing field, I came into play by defending WD.

I don't know, nor do I care, what the battle is between the two of you. However, it seemed unfair to me that Fred and BZ defended you against WD whilst you made some very personal, vindictive comments that largely went unchallenged.

BTW, you have no idea who I am, as we've never even met. We've not seen or spoken to each other. Let us keep it that way. :coffee: