She Sends Mixed Signals

unixpirate

Pitty Party
This week’s question comes from a guy who’s been getting mixed signals from a girl and can’t figure out if she’s interested :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Why play games? :shrug: If she can't be straight with ya, move on. Life's to short to be on a never-ending episode of Jeopardy. :ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
unixpirate said:
This week’s question comes from a guy who’s been getting mixed signals from a girl and can’t figure out if she’s interested :confused:

Maybe the guy is sending mixed signals also :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Softballkid said:
No all men are BORN angels, as for the ones that go bad...women did it to them....

me personally, Im still an angel :angel:
:smack: :lmao:

I have seen plenty of men that play games. Next...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mixed signals can be looked at many ways. A person may very well be interested, maybe more, but may not want to appear to move to quickly for fear of running someone off. Maybe she's had her heart trampled on a few times and is waiting for your "true colors" to shine through. Maybe she's responding to your signals.

Watch more closely, take your time. Dating is about deciding if you want to spend the rest of your life together. Is that a decision you want to make over night?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
elaine said:
Mixed signals can be looked at many ways. A person may very well be interested, maybe more, but may not want to appear to move to quickly for fear of running someone off. Maybe she's had her heart trampled on a few times and is waiting for your "true colors" to shine through. Maybe she's responding to your signals.

Watch more closely, take your time. Dating is about deciding if you want to spend the rest of your life together. Is that a decision you want to make over night?

:yeahthat: Listen to Elaine. She's right on target.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:

Well said.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
elaine said:

:yeahthat: I hate dating. If I'm ever single again God help me. :faint: I have two husbands picked out. No dating for me, it blows. :lol: