She Sends Mixed Signals

fttrsbeerwench

Pete said:
OK........wait, 12 pack of what? 10 oz or 12?

This chick wouldn't be caught dead with a 12ounce can....
I might be able to manage a bottle though:baby:

Are you even sure that :gossip: and :gossip: are good things?? :really:

Pete

Repete
fttrsbeerwench said:
This chick wouldn't be caught dead with a 12ounce can....
I might be able to manage a bottle though:baby:

Are you even sure that :gossip: and :gossip: are good things?? :really:
No but I am a thrill seeker.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
fttrsbeerwench said:
:yeahthat:

This being an age of independant, assertive women who go for what they want and speaks their minds....I think that anyone who hasn't clue'd you in that she wants to inspect your :banana: could only view you as asexual. That's just the way it is..
:yay:
So that's my problem. I'm not of this age. :ohwell:

thunderchicken

PHANTOMFIRE1
A 10 oc. thirty pack, Lemon Drop body shots and she's mine...., wait a minute who care's about her, lets just have fun, and let come what may. Start livin and quit worrying about the little things. If it will, it will; If it won't, it won't.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I know I am guilty of sending mixed signals.

Number one reason, I bartend. I don't really want you, I want your tip money, and if letting you think I might want you makes you let go of your money, then by all means....:really:

Number two reason. I'm Southern. I may not always be proper, however I was "properly" educated in the manners and dictates of a Southern society. It's perfectly acceptable to flirt with anyone as long as I don't follow thru. It's also expected that you are a "lady" in the parlor while a "vixen" in private. And also, it is considered bad manners if you don't pay attention and smile it every idiot that wants to talk to you. However, the manners thing has gotten me cornered a time a two by some jerk wanting to go out who doesn't have any manners and thinks my politeness is true interest.

Number three reason, I am really not interested in pursuing a long term relationship, however on occasion I met someone how spikes my curiosity and I wage a war within myself as to whether or not it's worth the bs to pursue. It's usually not.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
fttrsbeerwench said:
:yeahthat:

This being an age of independant, assertive women who go for what they want and speaks their minds....I think that anyone who hasn't clue'd you in that she wants to inspect your :banana: could only view you as asexual. That's just the way it is..
:yay:

Not all women are like that. Concerning my GF, and the way she is, I'm still suprised she got up enough courage to ask someone else to speak to me for her.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
unixpirate said:
This week’s question comes from a guy who’s been getting mixed signals from a girl and can’t figure out if she’s interested :confused:

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you.

In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Toxick

Splat
wxtornado said:
This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

This is, by far, the most eloquent, consice, comprehensive, and accurate, description of that scenario that I have ever read in my entire life.

Well done.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
wxtornado said:
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you.

This is interesting, and quite true. What I find even more interesting is that men will continue to sniff around, knowing that they won't be hired, just on the off chance that they'll get a bonus.

Sounds like a pretty fair trade off to me. :shrug:

CandyRain

Toxick said:
This is, by far, the most eloquent, consice, comprehensive, and accurate, description of that scenario that I have ever read in my entire life.

Well done.

Can I play devil's advocate for a sec? Is it any different the other way around? I mean, don't men meet "nice" women all the time but pass them over for someone more attractive with more issues than a magazine subscription? :confused:

Atir211

wxtornado said:
This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way.

In fact, we will never hire you. QUOTE]

Yes, well put! On the other hand, this is the guys version:

I'll call ya ........

mAlice

professional daydreamer
CandyRain said:
Can I play devil's advocate for a sec? Is it any different the other way around? I mean, don't men meet "nice" women all the time but pass them over for someone more attractive with more issues than a magazine subscription? :confused:

another tit for tat. :yay:

CandyRain

elaine said:
This is interesting, and quite true. What I find even more interesting is that men will continue to sniff around, knowing that they won't be hired, just on the off chance that they'll get a bonus.

Sounds like a pretty fair trade off to me. :shrug:

I'll respond with a quote from a wise man:

"This is, by far, the most eloquent, consice, comprehensive, and accurate, description of that scenario that I have ever read in my entire life.

Well done."

mAlice

professional daydreamer
CandyRain said:
I'll respond with a quote from a wise man:

"This is, by far, the most eloquent, consice, comprehensive, and accurate, description of that scenario that I have ever read in my entire life.

Well done."

:lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Aw, c'mon fella's. You could at least admit it. I admitted your assessment of us women's. :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
CandyRain said:
I mean, don't men meet "nice" women all the time but pass them over for someone more attractive with more issues than a magazine subscription? :confused:

No.

Never.

Seriously. NEVER.

Disclaimer: Most Committed Relationships, up to and including marriage are exempt from the following:

The scenario you propose is unheard-of.

A (single) man will ALWAYS take whatever attractive booty he can get, even if there's a more attractive girlfriend in the picture and even if she treats him good.

If a man's "nice" girlfriend is butt ugly - the man will do one of two things:
  • Hit it anyway, and just not tell anyone.
  • Stop hanging around her.

And men will never - NEVER - cry on a woman's shoulder because his girlfriend/wife/FlavorOfTheWeek doesn't treat him well. (Unless he's trying to get into her pants).

EVER. EVER. EVER.

That is grounds for automatic testical removal, and your man-card is immediately revoked PERMANENTLY!

I'm afraid the only outlets we have, when our women don't treat us right is to jokingly complain around our male friends about what b####es we are stuck with, or watch degrading pr0n.

Sorry, but that is the sad, ugly truth.

Last edited: