Sheriff Zylak

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by GraveDigger
Christy: I am sorry!
I sure hope your kids and family make
all the right choices in life.
"We" as parents try to shape our children to be the good citizens. The fact of the matter is we are not our children and as good as we would like them to be, they are individuals and will inevitably make a mistake or two here and there. Maybe not to the extent this young man endored but certainly not perfect and if you think yours are then you live in a bubble.

I'm absolutely certain that my kids will make stupid decisions in their life. The difference is, THEY, as well as myself as a parent (if they're under 18) will take responsibility for those actions, rather than laying blame and pointing fingers. THAT is the difference.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Maybe not to the extent this young man endored........

See, the above phrase just summarizes the "everybody's a victim" mentality that is pervasive in todays society. It just drives me batty. I'm more sympathetic to the real victims, the people who's house he broke into were the one's who had to "endore". His parents have to "endore" a lifetime of sadness because he was selfish and took his own life without any thought of what effect it would have on anyone else. He was by no means a victim. :duh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I sure hope your kids and family make
all the right choices in life.
You're trying to pretend that it's normal for a 19 year old kid to break into someone else's home and steal their belongings. And then you're trying to say that it's normal for him to hang himself with bedsheets in a jail cell.

My kids may not make all the right choices but they certainly don't make choices like that. And neither do most kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Zylak has gone to bat for the deputies and the corrections guys, so I don't see why some of you think there's so much animosity. You'd think they'd adore the guy.

He's revamped the promotional system so it's more fair and put more deputies on the streets in peak times.

He started doing Roll Call to keep everyone informed as to what's going on.

He combined the CI unit with the Staties for better information sharing.

He's drastically reduced the number of vacancies in the Sheriff's Dept.

He's reduced overtime spending to save ya'lls tax bucks.

He's been lobbying for collective bargaining for the deputies and COs, which will certainly earn him the endorsement of the FOP and the COA.

I think you guys have something personal against Zylak. Either that or you're running against him.

liberty4me

vrailblonde. you have no idea what you are talking about

THOSE WEREN'T HIS IDEAS AND IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS GONE TO BAT FOR AND WHO HAS NOT!!!
OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW THE ONES HE HAS SCREWED..
YOU WANT TO START THROWING #### OUT THERE ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT....

AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE PICTURE HERE.
AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE HIS #1 SUPPORTOR OR HIMYOURSELF

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by liberty4me
vrailblonde. you have no idea what you are talking about

THOSE WEREN'T HIS IDEAS AND IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS GONE TO BAT FOR AND WHO HAS NOT!!!
OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW THE ONES HE HAS SCREWED..
YOU WANT TO START THROWING #### OUT THERE ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT....

AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T SEE THE PICTURE HERE.
:popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by liberty4me
:killingme

Sing with me:

Cause there's a red under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Thanks - I could use a drink! :cheers:

Psst....Rose....let's don't tell them that you're really Hillary, okay? Shhhhh.....
Tell what? I have already forgotten who I am! :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't blame you I wouldn't confess to being her either.
Not content to bust on the boss, now you must bust on the boss' wife. Big man.

GraveDigger

They both make it easy! and now so are you...

He is the prime example of someone who has been picked on all his life/
***with power comes great responsibility ***

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So I have to ask - are you and Liberty with the Sheriff's Dept? Just curious because you have a lot of rage.

GraveDigger

No Thank god, however I listen to all the people he's turned off and she's driven out.

Funny, you seem Like I've touched a nerve? you seem to know an awful lot maybe you have things i might be interested in hearing???:bubble:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Funny, you seem Like I've touched a nerve? you seem to know an awful lot maybe you have things i might be interested in hearing???
Okay, I confess - I'm really Ken Rossignol.