• 21-30

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 41 +

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

Cowgirl

I picked 11-20. I probably have 15 (maybe fewer) pairs, but half are flip flops. :shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I am such a shoe ho. :biggrin:

I'm in the 41+ category. I did have more, but they wouldn't all fit in the closet, and I had to donate about 30+ pairs. I still go looking for the donated shoes on occasion. :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I am such a shoe ho. :biggrin:

I'm in the 41+ category. I did have more, but they wouldn't all fit in the closet, and I had to donate about 30+ pairs. I still go looking for the donated shoes on occasion. :bawl:

I have the cutest pair ever still waiting for you! It's not easy to find someone with smaller feet than mine and they are a hair too tight but gorgeous.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have the cutest pair ever still waiting for you! It's not easy to find someone with smaller feet than mine and they are a hair too tight but gorgeous.

:woohoo: Bring them Sat and I'll bring your dresses. :love: We can play dress up. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Warnutz is going to be stealing them from you :lmao:

He's soooooo pretty and all, but I don't think he'd fit in Pixie/Miggy sized clothing/shoes. :shrug:

I don't want him to feel left out though. Someone should ask BL to borrow an outfit for War to wear. Or maybe Slotted (RIP) has something in his closet......

lovinmaryland

He's soooooo pretty and all, but I don't think he'd fit in Pixie/Miggy sized clothing/shoes. :shrug:

I don't want him to feel left out though. Someone should ask BL to borrow an outfit for War to wear. Or maybe Slotted (RIP) has something in his closet......

Well then you bettter hold onto the dresses tight :lol: