Votes: 18 24.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 41 +

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
B

Beth_kennedy

Has anyone seen that showtime series "The secret life of a call girl'???

Her closet is to die for!!!

I have two walk in closets, suppose to be his and hers....yea right..both are mine....one for clothes the other one is shows and handbags...

Poor hubby has to use guest room closet....

He gave up trying to figure our why I have so many shoes....he has tools....I have shoes...and clothes.....and handbags.....

K

kris31280

I just got the most adorable pair of Steve Maddens today :whistle:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I had about 40 pair of shoes/boots/sandals/flops/sneaks before I moved. I unloaded half of those, but I'm back up 4 pair since last December. :rolleyes:

I'm getting ready to dump some more, I just don't know how I keep ending up with all these shoes:confused:

johnjrval424

I had over 60 when I got married, but due to moving and the fact that my hubby was 3 inches shorter than me, I had to get rid of almost all of them.

You know how hard it is to find a decent dress/evening shoe in a flat? Size 10 no less. Forget about finding a decent color...I'm lucky to find a nice flat shoe in black or white that doesn't look like a chopped up ballerina/tennis shoe.

Boy do I feel your pain!!!! When I go shoe shopping, I look at the sizes FIRST and then decide if I like the shoe. It is virtually impossible these days to get 10w or 11's in a regular shoe store. Even my husband is sympathetic to me - when we go into a shoe department, he looks around for me. In fact, he brought me a pair of sandals (11) on Peebles clearance rack. They are wonderful!

I have very hesitantly ordered shoes online (JCPenney) but someone told me about Shoes, shoes, shoes! Zappos.com - Fast FREE Shipping, 365-Day Return Policy, HUGE selection of dress shoes, casual shoes, athletic shoes, online shoe store and I'm thinking about trying them next.