Votes: 18 24.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 41 +

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

lbreder

2into4
Ive got 129 pairs of shoes. I just bought three pairs yesterday! I havent been shoe shopping in a while. I love shoes and they are so fun to wear. I have shoes that are still in the box. When I go somewhere I make sure I take an extra pair in case I change my mind. The thing that sucks for me is I had knee surgery so I have to get rid of a lot of shoes cause its not safe for wearing. Hey could be worse and buying things I REALLY dont need!

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Ive got 129 pairs of shoes. I just bought three pairs yesterday! I havent been shoe shopping in a while. I love shoes and they are so fun to wear. I have shoes that are still in the box. When I go somewhere I make sure I take an extra pair in case I change my mind.

I have in excess of 250 pairs -- my ONLY true love is for SHOES :drama:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I have about 20 pairs in periodic use. I threw away another 20 pair recently because I was just sick of them and needed to make room for the shoe purchases I'm about to make.

lbreder

2into4
I dont really have the space. They are sorted by season and in different closets. I really WISH I had a closet big enough to house all them babies ~ I'd be in SHOE HEAVEN :diva:

I do the same with my shoes and purses. I dont have a big enough closet, but I do have plenty of storage!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I have about 20 pairs in periodic use. I threw away another 20 pair recently because I was just sick of them and needed to make room for the shoe purchases I'm about to make.

Exsqueeze me??

.. about to make?

I'm a guy, I have 3 pairs in rotation.

Sneakers, Work Shoes, and sandals.. why would you need anything more?

C

CalvertNewbie

That's the only time I get rid of any of my current shoes, when I "need" to make space for new ones! I selected the 41+ but I do have a lot of flip flops which don't take up much space. :whistle:

Hubby was so "surprised" when we first moved. He asked, "Damn babe, how many totes do you need just for your shoes?" :killingme But for a guy, he has a decent shoe collection - they usually have a pair each of sneakers, work boots, maybe sandals and a pair or two of dress shoes. Not my hubby.

K

kris31280

Imelda Marcos is my idol, I plan to have at least 3,000 pairs of shoes when I die too :lmao:

It's ok CRoyal... just cuz you're more manly than the rest of us girly girls, you're still alright :huggy:

M

missperky

I hate shoes and only wear them if I have to, so I own 1 pair of shoes.

H

HouseCat

I will never have enough shoes.....never..... Imelda Marcos is my hero too, kris..