Votes: 18 24.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 41 +

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters

kelb

art imitating life
I have well over 150 lol. Nope.. not kidding.. I have a problem .. I cant keep a man but my shoes make me happier anyways :yahoo:

M

mudd

not sure if i have a problemb...but i have about 17-20 pair
and if my tennis shoes get too dirty...i toss em out and get a new pair :lol:

kelb

art imitating life
lol OH no its not! Its GREAT although I could always use more.. sigh.. I wish I had more money! You should see my closet.. its HUGE and there are a ton of shoe racks in there lol I actually have an entire room in my house devoted to shoes and clothes along with my HUGE closet LOL

sockgirl77

lol OH no its not! Its GREAT although I could always use more.. sigh.. I wish I had more money! You should see my closet.. its HUGE and there are a ton of shoe racks in there lol I actually have an entire room in my house devoted to shoes and clothes along with my HUGE closet LOL

How many of these do you actually wear?

kelb

art imitating life
Almost all of them. Depends what I'm wearing that day. Ther eare sooo many kinds of shoes (dress, casual, formal etc... ) for each season... 4 seasons and TONS of occasions. I also have 3 jobs lol that requires different clothes different shoes depending on where I'm working that day.

kelb

art imitating life
There is a you tube link I sooo want to post in here but thre is bad language in it so I cant but go to you tube and put in Kelly and shoes lol

Jameo

What?!
15 pair of flip flops
6 pair of Tennis
4 pair of Boots
22 pair of dress/other
4 pair of slippers

for a grand total of 51

And 90% of the time when I'm home, I'm barefoot :ohwell: :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
15 pair of flip flops
6 pair of Tennis
4 pair of Boots
22 pair of dress/other
4 pair of slippers

for a grand total of 51

And 90% of the time when I'm home, I'm barefoot :ohwell: :lmao:

:lol:

I think I am afraid to count. I have shoe racks in my regular closet, hanging shoe holders in the office closet, shoes in the loft and on the stairs and a basket of flipflops and slippers. But I will say that the closets are small, so it's not as though I have massive space with tremendous amounts of shoes, though I want to dearly. :frown: :lmao:

AiryT

I have 75-100 pairs not including slippers, but find myself wearing the same 10 or so pair most of the time.:lmao:

B

Beth_kennedy

Wow, I wish I had your closet space :ohwell:

Hell yea, I have a smaller closet on the side for nothing but shoes and handbags. So far, 312 shoes. Boots not so much only 12 pairs and all but three are Uggs.

B

Beth_kennedy

Almost all of them. Depends what I'm wearing that day. Ther eare sooo many kinds of shoes (dress, casual, formal etc... ) for each season... 4 seasons and TONS of occasions. I also have 3 jobs lol that requires different clothes different shoes depending on where I'm working that day.

Amen to that. You can never have too many shoes.

H

HouseCat

I had over 60 when I got married, but due to moving and the fact that my hubby was 3 inches shorter than me, I had to get rid of almost all of them.

You know how hard it is to find a decent dress/evening shoe in a flat? Size 10 no less. Forget about finding a decent color...I'm lucky to find a nice flat shoe in black or white that doesn't look like a chopped up ballerina/tennis shoe.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

:hot: :drool: