Shooting in CRE?

TurboK9

where does the baynet get all their information so fast?

They have a snail with a little backpack that travels to the Sheriff's office and back every night?

They probably read us talking about it here and called the Sheriff to find out more!

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
It is disturbing that this happened. It bothers me that people have no regard for human life and will shoot someone else over a disagreement.

B

Bronwyn

I live near warbonnet and a house near me has people there that fit the descriptions. Yesterday earlier in the night there were three vehicles parked there, a dark green SUV, a white nissan, and a burgandy buick lesabre, and a green ford thunder bird. There were about 15 people standing out around the cars with a pit bull puppy.

Tonight there is no one home and no cars. The group of 15 were walking around the neighborhood, and at one point came running down the street like a herd of elephants.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I moved to CRE :sarcasm:

dgates80

Land of the lost
So what kind of drugs do you suppose this was about? Not that I actually know anything, but.....

This is SO stupid. Youth is wasted on the young.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I live near warbonnet and a house near me has people there that fit the descriptions. Yesterday earlier in the night there were three vehicles parked there, a dark green SUV, a white nissan, and a burgandy buick lesabre, and a green ford thunder bird. There were about 15 people standing out around the cars with a pit bull puppy.

Tonight there is no one home and no cars. The group of 15 were walking around the neighborhood, and at one point came running down the street like a herd of elephants.

I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I moved to CRE :sarcasm:

Even more happened around 4-4:30 yesterday right down the street from us.

ewashkow

The police potentially already caught the people and the fact that the shooters didn't finish the job means I don't think it was really their intent to kill anyone. I could be wrong but why leave the obvious witnesses? The shooters had time to do it in. I brushed the gunshots off as backfire for about two seconds and then heard the crash telling me that my assumption was wrong. Moments later, the SUV came driving by. Again, if they wanted to finish the job, they could have done it then. In my opinion, the whole situation could have been a lot worse.

B

Bronwyn

The police potentially already caught the people and the fact that the shooters didn't finish the job means I don't think it was really their intent to kill anyone. I could be wrong but why leave the obvious witnesses? The shooters had time to do it in. I brushed the gunshots off as backfire for about two seconds and then heard the crash telling me that my assumption was wrong. Moments later, the SUV came driving by. Again, if they wanted to finish the job, they could have done it then. In my opinion, the whole situation could have been a lot worse.

Thank goodness the are amatures and thank goodness we don't live in a neighborhood where people are afraid to come forward with what they did see. Since we weren't involved, it's impossible for us to know their intentions. All we can do is use our imaginations, too much TV. and pieces of gossip to satisfy our curiosity.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Since the incident that I am referring to happened right around the time the elementary kids got off the bus I am thankful that the one they were after wasn't walking down the street like he normally is. I am thankful they did a driveby of his house instead of a driveby on the street that could have taken out a bunch of kids.

It's bad enough these kids are afraid to walk on their own street. They already scared a bunch of kids that they leered at when they were driving around.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
CRE has monthly neighborhood watch meetings w/ the Sheriff's dept. I don't know how many people attend but it sounds like more people need to; to express concerns and outrage over this happening in their front yards! The Sheriff's dept needs a stronger presence here.
Out of curiousity, is the home where all the kids were hanging, a rental property?

Last edited: