Shooting in St. Mary's

D

darkriver4362

Yeah really, at least they don't gotta worry about him no more.

Sugarbritches

Who is "they" - your family? the police?

the police ...
they can only release what they are told...check the history books and don't turn your heads...

The other hostages, the ones that live in the park, are now FREE!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Did anyone notice the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Blotter report from 23 Feb 2004? Ironically, a potentially volatile incident occurred there before. Maybe not the same trailer, and maybe not the same people involved, but shady activities there nonetheless.

Arrest / Trespass, Violation of Probation: On 02/22/04 at 1909 hours DFC Michael D. Peacher responded to Burke's Mobile Home Park where he observed Patricia Lynn Jones, 41, of no fixed address, on the premises. Jones had previously been served a Notice Not To Trespass by the property owner, and is not allowed in the Mobile Home Park. DFC Peacher arrested Jones for Trespassing on Private Property. It was also revealed that Jones had an outstanding warrant for her arrest for Violation of Probation from a previous Theft conviction. Jones is being held at the Detention Center without bond.

Yes, it looks like St. Mary's County may have yet another "Hot Spot". -- BG

Ponytail

Originally posted by justhangn
The maggot obviously needed lead regardless of his pitiful excuse

Had he only lived closer to DC, he may have had his fill of lead already and this whole incident could have been avoided. :ohwell:

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by Ponytail
Had he only lived closer to DC, he may have had his fill of lead already and this whole incident could have been avoided. :ohwell:
:biggrin:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well have to give it to the guy for being dumb enough to do what he did to get shot.. saved the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars... No trial.. no defense lawyers.. no mental institution.. no three hots and a cot for the rest of his life..

Sorry about her, but at least he suicided by cop, ####es me off hthe ballless bastard had to trauematize a cop and couldn't do it himself

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by itsbob
Well have to give it to the guy for being dumb enough to do what he did to get shot.. saved the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars... No trial.. no defense lawyers.. no mental institution.. no three hots and a cot for the rest of his life..

Sorry about her, but at least he suicided by cop, ####es me off hthe ballless bastard had to trauematize a cop and couldn't do it himself

I dont think I could kill myself. Although I wouldnt let a cop do it either...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by itsbob
:cheers: Yep, I'm all for capital punishment; even if it is the guy who is perpetrating the crime.
HE just saved the state and county a whole lot of money.

Probably a very traumatic moment for the policeman, but he can take comfort in the fact that - that person won't be around for a repeat performance.

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by penncam
:cheers: Yep, I'm all for capital punishment; even if it is the guy who is perpetrating the crime.
HE just saved the state and county a whole lot of money.

Probably a very traumatic moment for the policeman, but he can take comfort in the fact that - that person won't be around for a repeat performance.

If I were the policeman, but I heard it was multiple cops that shot him, but anyways, I would have had no problem shooting the pr!ck. I mean I can't stand anyone that HITS a woman, much less shoots her ya know?? Call me a cold hearted bastard but the man deserved it.

Sugarbritches

from what I have heard ... he was shot 8 times, think 2 in the head, but was beating his chest telling them to come on and kill him...also the story states that he shot her but she ran..when he caught her, the shotgun jammed and he beat her head to death. thats why he came out with the barrell only.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by Sugarbritches
from what I have heard ... he was shot 8 times, think 2 in the head, but was beating his chest telling them to come on and kill him...also the story states that he shot her but she ran..when he caught her, the shotgun jammed and he beat her head to death. thats why he came out with the barrell only.
Who did you hear that from? I dont think thats right....the enterprise came out today so I am sure we will get the whole story.

J

justhangn

also the story states that he shot her but she ran..when he caught her, the shotgun jammed and he beat her head to death. thats why he came out with the barrell only.

He was persistant

claire

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
Who did you hear that from? I dont think thats right....the enterprise came out today so I am sure we will get the whole story.

Their version, anyway.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by claire
Their version, anyway.

eerrrr yep.....but who needs the bloody bludgeoning dripping details anyway? :shrug:

SmallTown

Football season!

The only safe gunman is a dead one. Better safe than sorry.

J

justhangn

"I called 911, and the shots were still going off. I could hear her screaming," McGuiggan said. "After the last shot, I didn't hear any more screams."