• Pro Palestine / Islamist

• ProBlack

• Trans Shooter

• Other - Put answer in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

David Frum: Trump, Vance ‘Want to Present Themselves as Near-Victims’ After 2nd Assassination Attempt on Trump

Suspect Ryan Wesley Routh was reported to have positioned himself in the bushes near Trump International Golf Course, where he appeared to be lying in wait for Trump to come into his view.

Trump Jr. said on social media that an AK-47 was smuggled into the bushes on the golf course. Other reports say the suspect had also smuggled a Go-Pro camera, presumably to film what he allegedly planned to do.

September 15 marks the second assassination attempt Trump has survived in the span of two months.

This is not the first time Frum downplayed an assassination attempt against Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

VILE: NBC, ABC Tie Second Trump Assassination Attempt to 'Rhetoric', and ‘Dogs and Cats’

As we exposed earlier, the Regime Media have wasted no time in blaming former President Donald Trump’s “rhetoric” for the second assassination attempt against him. The evening newscasts have now picked up MSNBC’s lead, tying the attempted shooting to the “dogs and cats rhetoric coming out of Springfield, Ohio.

[clip]

NBC’s Lester Holt goes a step further, directly tying the failed shooting attempt to Springfield:

LESTER HOLT: Today’s apparent assassination attempt comes amid increasingly fierce rhetoric on the campaign trail itself. Mr. Trump, his running mate JD Vance continue to make baseless claims about Haitian immigrants in Ohio. This weekend, there were new bomb threats in that town. Our Maggie Vespa is in Columbus, Ohio with more.
MAGGIE VESPA: Lester, simply put: Springfield, Ohio has been inundated by threats. over the last several days, closing government buildings, schools, hospitals. Today, effectively closing a local university campus after administrators said someone threatened a mass shooting targeting Haitians. This in light of, officials say, a false online conspiracy theory alleging Haitian immigrants in that city are eating people’s pets.

NBC and the Regime Media waste no time in imputing the shooting to “rhetoric” and attempting to blame Trump for the latest, albeit failed, attempt on his life. Once the shooter’s motives become clear, how soon before the Regime Media retract? If they ever do at all?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Alleged would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a similar slogan commonly used by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

On July 31, she said at an event in Houston that “our fundamental freedoms are on the ballot and so is our democracy” — after using identical wording at a sorority event the same day.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

Here's what we know about the assassination attempt on Trump in Florida:​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Suspect in Trump assassination attempt called former president a threat to democracy

Ryan Wesley Routh holds up a banner during a rally in central Kyiv, Ukraine on Saturday April 30, 2022. (AP Photo/Alex Babenko) ** FILE **

On his account, he frequently derided Mr. Trump and described the 2024 election as a referendum on democracy — one of the central claims of President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in their Democratic presidential campaigns.

“Your campaign should be called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free. Trump’s should be MASA … make Americans slaves again master,” he said in one post in which he tagged Mr. Biden’s official @POTUS account.

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose. We cannot afford to fail. The world is counting on us to show the way,” the post from April 22 concludes.

He also criticized celebrities like musician Bruno Mars and often accused Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris of being insufficiently strong, especially on foreign policy.

The greater number of his X posts focus on helping Ukraine, and in one he tagged X owner and Tesla CEO Elon Musk asking him whether he could purchase a rocket.

Son of alleged would-be assassin Ryan Wesley Routh says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy

The son of Ryan Wesley Routh, the man named as the suspect in a possible assassination attempt near Donald Trump's Florida golf club on Sunday, has said his father is not a violent person and did not even believe him to own a gun.

Routh's son, Oran Routh, reached by DailyMail.com shortly after Sunday's shooting, said this was the first he'd heard of the alleged assassination attempt.

'This was the first I heard about it,' the 35-year-old exclusively told DailyMail.com. 'Was my father shot or injured?'

He said his father hates Trump as 'every reasonable person does.

‘I don't like Trump either,’ the son added.

But he said his dad is not a violent person and couldn't believe his father would target the president.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

JUST-IN: Is Trump’s Would be Assassin Ryan Routh an Associate of MSNBC Terrorism Analyst Malcolm Nance With Ukrainian Ties Mentioned in NY Times Article?

The article from the Times ties the would-be shooter to nutbag MSNBC terrorism analyst Malcolm Nance, who once called for ISIS to bomb the Trump Tower in Istanbul.

In 2022, when war broke out in Ukraine, Nance traveled to Ukraine and claimed he had joined the fighting against Russia.

The New York Times editorial, titled “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker,” references the International Legion created by Ukraine for allied foreign fighters to join the war effort, which both Routh and Nance were part of.

This begs the question: was the CIA or a foreign government involved in his assassination attempt?

More information from Routh’s social media accounts shows him in Washington, DC, and Kyiv, and in one strangely worded 2020 tweet, he calls Trump “retarded.”

Additionally, Charlie Kirk posted screenshots from Routh’s X account, where he posted bizzarre tweets attempting to rally support and produce a song for Ukraine in late 2023 and early 2024 and stated that he was “in Ukraine for eight months.”

Routh’s tweets can be read below:

January 6, 2024: @OfficialSting We desperately need increased support for Ukraine and I am saddened we do not have an English song. I have lyrics for We Are One- and need your help producing it please 18984648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com please help me
January 4, 2024: @BrunoMars I live in hawaii and was in Ukraine for 8 months and need help producing a tribute song for Ukraine. I have all lyrics and some music. 8084648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com Ukraine needs support.
December 28, 2023: @davematthewsbnd we need an emotional tribute song for Ukraine as support stalls. I have lyrics and music to We Are One to rally global support. Please help me. 18084648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com l live near Jack Johnson and I am sure he will help. Please
December 28, 2023: @jackjohnson my son Adam works at Ace in Haliewa and sees you. I need your help with a tribute song for Ukraine called We Are One to be an emotional song to rally support. Help me. 18084648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com It could be powerful. Let’s just try.
December 24, 2023: @USAmbKyiv You have been working with my partner Volodymyr on the Afghan Soldier project. He claims that he provided all the docs you requested but claims it stalled. We sent 100 files to GUR and have 1000. Please help me. 18084648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com
October 22, 2023: @bono Please create a tribute song for Ukraine. I tried in ukraine and was there May 9th when you were there. I have lyrics. “WE ARE ONE” please help me. 18084648342 aid.in.ukraine@mail.com We must promote Peace.
October 22, 2023: @U2 Bono we should produce a tribute song for Ukraine to unite and bring g support and promote peace in mideast. I have lyrics. Please help me. 18084648342 aid.in.ukraine@gmail.com

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Yesterday evening, the Associated Press ran another record-shattering story, headlined “Trump was the subject of an apparent assassination attempt at his Florida golf club, the FBI says.” Yesterday, a goofy-looking, peace-pushing, Trump-deranged, far-left, Ukraine-loving, MSNBC-worshipping registered Democrat was arrested in Palm Beach for trying to shoot the former President on his golf course.

image.png

We remain in the “hot takes” phase. But this time, we have a much cleaner signal amidst all the noise, much more so than the last assassination attempt. This time, alert citizens immediately moved to archive the shooter’s social media, before it was all scrubbed. So there has been a lot to work with.

Assuming that you’ve already read some stuff online, I’ll give you the main facts in quick bullet points. The New York Times reported:

— The failed shooter is Ryan Wesley Routh, 58, originally from Greensboro, N.C.

— Routh is a retired construction worker and a world traveler, especially lately.

— He is a lifelong registered Democrat.

— Routh last lived in Hawaii. His son said Routh lived with a girlfriend, which seems unlikely, given his movements. There is no evidence of her anywhere.

— According to his son, Routh is a part-time general contractor who builds tiny houses in Hawaii. He used to own ‘a roofing company.’

— Routh’s son said the tiny house builder “hates Trump.”

— Inspection of his social media suggests Routh suffers from a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. He repeatedly called Trump a threat to democracy.

— Routh’s social media could have been an MSNBC streaming transcript. Some commenters have suggested his social media looks botlike.

— Routh appeared in a March, 2023, New York Times article about Americans volunteering to fight for Ukraine.

— The Times’s reporter said Routh sounded extremely well-informed and spoke like a diplomat.

— Routh spent several months in Ukraine, trying to get a combat assignment, and worked for Ukraine’s International Legion and/or some pro-Ukraine volunteer groups.

— Routh repeatedly said he was trying to recruit Afghani ex-soldiers to fight in Ukraine using fake passports he planned to purchase in Pakistan and Iran. How Routh knew any Afghani soldiers, or how he knows how to buy fake passports, is anybody’s guess.

— Routh was interviewed for several corporate news pieces, and appeared in several video reports, probably because he was lucid, well-spoken, and an American who liked to vow how much he was willing to die defending Ukraine from Russian imperialism.

— Routh was either connected with, or used by, fascist groups in Ukraine. At least once, he appeared in an Azov Battalion (the Nazi hub) propaganda commercial.

If Routh was crazy, he was extremely high-functioning. Just imagine the kind of resourcefulness necessary for an American to get in and out of Ukraine, not to mention attracting all the attention he got from a wide variety of news agencies as an American-Ukraine patriot.

Somebody connected Routh with the New York Times and other corporate news agencies.

Did someone (other than me) notice that Routh seemed to have a death-by-glory wish? He actually went to Ukraine and tried to fight at almost sixty years old. He kept saying he was willing to die to save Ukraine. One imagines these days you could walk across Ukraine on all the spooks and spies. Is it possible someone perceptive in Ukrainian intelligence or American intelligence sidled up to Routh, and asked him whether he was willing to die to save America?

Just asking.

Regarding the shooting itself, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said at a news conference:

— Trump was playing the fifth hole. An vigilant Secret Service agent was ahead of Mr. Trump on the course when he alertly spotted a rifle barrel sticking out of a fence in the bushes surrounding the golf course.

— The Secret Service agent immediately fired several shots at the man holding the rifle. And missed. In fairness, Routh was largely concealed.

— It remains unclear whether Routh fired or not.

— Trump was about 400 yards away at the time. Agents tackled the President and swept him to safety.

— Routh used a scoped assault rifle, appropriate for the distance. He could easily have killed Trump from there.

— The failed shooter fled on foot and jumped into a black Nissan. But an attentive bystander photographed the Nissan’s license plate.

— Routh made it through dense South Florida traffic to the next county but was pulled over and arrested by local police.

The Daily Mail ran this very helpful picture it obtained from Palm Beach police. The photo shows Routh’s rifle, two bags holding ceramic tiles (for armor), and a GoPro camera mounted on the golf course fence:

image 4.png

Ryan Wesley Routh is a pathetic failure. His marriage failed. His relationship with his son failed. His roofing business and his tiny home construction company failed. He failed to recruit an army of Afghanis. He failed to get a combat assignment. He failed to save Ukraine. He failed to assassinate the President. He is a wretched loser with nothing to show for his miserable 58 years but a tiny house with a leaky roof and an asterisk on this record-breaking 2024 year.

Fortunately for President Trump, whoever recruited Routh recruited a sick loser. Sad!

Here’s a video interview with Routh, where the failed assassin speaks about how kind, generous, and caring he is, and that’s why he wants to kill as many Russians as he can:

image 7.png

CLIP: Failed shooter and unemployed contractor Routh interviewed in Ukraine about his plan to fight for Ukraine (10:02).

When asked what he would say to other Americans, Routh told the Ukrainian interviewer, “come over here and see me, and I’ll put you in a unit.” Kind and generous Routh bragged about how, as a volunteer coordinator, he’d recently placed a 78-year-old Japanese man in a combat unit.

Seventy-eight. How kind.

In more encouraging news, presumably thanks to the crackerjack job the FBI did covering u… I mean investigating the previous assassination attempt, best-in-class Florida Governor DeSantis announced last night that the State of Florida will conduct its own independent investigation of the shooting:

image 2.png

Thank Heaven for Governor DeSantis.

We already have questions. How did pathetic failure Routh fund his world travels and his pro-Ukraine activism? That’s not all. Trump’s golf outing yesterday was unplanned, a last-minute schedule change. The most significant and troubling unanswered question thus far is: How did Routh know when and where to be? The UK Daily Mail:

image 3.png

The Daily Mail’s chilling theory is that someone inside the Trump security apparatus tipped Routh off. At this point, there aren’t many other theories that make sense. Granted, that could change. But if not, it would suggest a much bigger conspiracy reaching the top levels of the Biden Administration.

Routh remains alive in custody, so far. If he acted alone, he has no good reason to lie about how he knew to haul his shooting gear and his GoPro to the golf course at that particular moment. If he doesn’t talk, it will raise even more questions than if he does.