• Trans Shooter

• Other - Put answer in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0819.jpeg

PJay

The Trump Campaign drops new ad of Democrat leaders using violent rhetoric against him after the 2nd attempt on his life. The ad started with Kamala Harris "joking" about k*lling Trump in an elevator. The ad also featured Madonna, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and others. Trump also lashed out against Democrats for their rhetoric in a TRUTH post. "Because of this Communist Left Rhetoric, the bullets are flying, and it will only get worse!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whatever you experienced never happened. Facts? please, you're neurotically exaggerating things. You're so emotional. It's not that bad. It happens all the time. It happens to everyone and nobody complains, unlike you. Grow up. Why are we talking about this? I thought we already had had this conversation. You're too sensitive. You're making a big deal out of nothing. You always twist my words. You're imagining things. You're the only one who has a problem with this. You're overreacting, as usual. I'm not angry, you're the one who's angry. You need to let it go. Why can't you just trust me? You're being paranoid. That's not how I remember it at all. You must be confused. I never said that; you're putting words in my mouth. You're the one with the problem, not me. You're just trying to start an argument. You always do this when things are going well. Why do you always have to ruin everything? You should be grateful for what you have. If you don't like it, maybe you should leave. Nobody else would put up with your behavior. You're making me do this. This is your fault. You're crazy for thinking that way. You need help.