Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Lil guy wif a bow & arrow who shoots ya in the butt & u fall in love with the first person of the opposite sex you see..... everybuddy knew that!!
:lol: :flowers: :love:

Unless he too joined the navy :whistle: :dontaskdonttell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
morganj614 said:
Now if one of us said all this to admin, we'd be banned. Why does Qpid get away with it?

:confused: :confused:

I have noticed a trend lately of people being banned more for karma messages than when they post in the open. Also everyone may be arguing with Qpid, but how many are hitting that "report post" button and explaining why they find them offensive? Just a thought.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
I have noticed a trend lately of people being banned more for karma messages than when they post in the open. Also everyone may be arguing with Qpid, but how many are hitting that "report post" button and explaining why they find them offensive? Just a thought.
Yea!!! People shouldn't leave negative karma.... :drama:

I reported Qpid and Vrai banned it for a lil while. Pete isn't even my type!! :lmao:

morganj614

bresamil said:

Umm, I reported a nasty, degrading post that was removed. Then I was banned for reporting it. GO FIGURE :confused:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
Yea!!! People shouldn't leave negative karma.... :drama:

I reported Qpid and Vrai banned it for a lil while. Pete isn't even my type!! :lmao:
But he would definitely have bought you dinner first. He's classy that way.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
morganj614 said:
Umm, I reported a nasty, degrading post that was removed. Then I was banned for reporting it. GO FIGURE :confused:
When were you banned? :confused: Or was this the previous name?

Still it doesn't make sense to get banned for reporting something offensive. Especially if you didn't respond back using improper language.

I think if Qpid could cut the bad language and name calling, they definitely cause a lot of activity on the board - good for business. But the language has to go - lack of class.

morganj614

bresamil said:
When were you banned? :confused: Or was this the previous name?
Still it doesn't make sense to get banned for reporting something offensive. Especially if you didn't respond back using improper language.
I think if Qpid could cut the bad language and name calling, they definitely cause a lot of activity on the board - good for business. But the language has to go - lack of class.

NO, it was the holiday weekend with this name and I think I reported the same post as Mike that Qpid posted about him and Pete doing the butt..:lol:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
NO, it was the holiday weekend with this name and I think I reported the same post as Mike that Qpid posted about him and Pete doing the butt..:lol:
:yeahthat: And it was David, not Vrai.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
Ahhh. David is different than Vrai. He logs in less so when he sees craziness - everyone goes. Vrai, on the other hand, feels that if all the craziness were banned the forum would be empty. :lol:

morganj614

Mikeinsmd said:

True, but I reported something offensive. I don't feel people should be banned for that. The post was offensive AND removed. Can you imagine if I said all the Qpid has to Vrai? :lalala:

Mikeinsmd

morganj614 said:
True, but I reported something offensive. I don't feel people should be banned for that. The post was offensive AND removed. Can you imagine if I said all the Qpid has to Vrai? :lalala:
You'd be :howdy: forever....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
morganj614 said:
Can you imagine if I said all the Qpid has to Vrai?
You have a persecution complex.

The reason you got banned WAS NOT because you reported a post. I've asked repeatedly for people to not quote posts they know are going to be removed, saying I'll sit you out same as the person who originally said it. The reason I've said that is because it's a PITA to dig through a long thread and delete the quoted posts.

Unfortunately, I don't back this up with action - I tend to either whack the whole thread or move it to the private. David backed it up. :shrug:

And nobody has ever been banned for disagreeing with me. They've been banned for giving me #### when I'm in my Admin capacity, but not when I'm just participating in a thread. Ask Kizzy. Ask Crabcake. My rule of thumb is: would I sit this person out if they said the same thing to another forum member?

Anyway, Qpid hasn't done anything to be banned. She's been warned for minor infractions and needs to watch her language, that's about it. And if I whacked everyone for random language violations, we'd all be gone and have to resort to IMing.

Like Pete said, this is not the DU where all must tow the same ideological line.