Votes: 20 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, Kizzy, now that I think about it, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard - wanting three strikes for your MPD.

Dur. :rolleyes:

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Foamy doesn't need any warnings because Foamy's daddy already knows that we don't leave abusive karma comments.

Right?

:fixed:

Just curious, thought I missed a post somewhere and figured I'd ask you directly.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
And, Kizzy, now that I think about it, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard - wanting three strikes for your MPD.

Dur. :rolleyes:

:mad: I thought the "rule" thing was a rather good idea, no matter how Mr. haven't spoken to him in months but still never misses the opportunity to diss Kizzy words it, and I never said 3 strikes. :shrug: I just asked why Foamy was banned since he was sold on the MPD market; I seriously didn't know. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
I just asked why Foamy was banned since he was sold on the MPD market;
Actually, now that I think about it, Foamy was banned because he went in the Religion forum and posted some ugliness - not because of karma comments. Regardless, Foamy's handler knows what is and isn't against the law around here since I doubt you pawned him off on some newbie.

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
:mad: I thought the "rule" thing was a rather good idea, no matter how Mr. haven't spoken to him in months but still never misses the opportunity to diss Kizzy words it, and I never said 3 strikes. :shrug: I just asked why Foamy was banned since he was sold on the MPD market; I seriously didn't know. :lmao:
All I did was correct an incorrect phrase. That is not a dis, but I wont do it again. Oh, and I pass on chances to dis you.

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
All I did was correct an incorrect phrase. That is not a dis, but I wont do it again. Oh, and I pass on chances to dis you.

How terrible of me to forget to say thank you for all you have done for me.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Actually, now that I think about it, Foamy was banned because he went in the Religion forum and posted some ugliness - not because of karma comments. Regardless, Foamy's handler knows what is and isn't against the law around here since I doubt you pawned him off on some newbie.

Your right, I didn't, but thanks for your answer.

K

Kizzy

That's funny! :killingme I was thinking if I wanted to be tortured and aggravated , I'd just take my white ass over to the ghetto and do home visits.

Vince

Bustem' Down said:
Just curious about the general opinion.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even Qpid......no matter how ignorant or nonsensical that opinion may be.

BuddyLee

Football addict
virgovictoria said:
seeing the number of surveys originated about the subject... Has anyone started a thread trying to figure out the identity of Qpid? It IS an MPD, I am assuming.... (I have my hunches)
Yes.:ohwell:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I don't believe Qpid should be banned either, as a general idea. She has behaved in a bannable manner at times, which should be disciplined; but a "stupidity ban" is a bit too fascist.

I wouldn't mind, however, seeing her move to fabulous New Orleans. :whistle: