Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
SmallTown said:
remind me to keep my ass away from you if we ever meet at a forum gathering.
You go to forum gatherings? I thought you wouldn't be seen with the toothless or mongoloid-like Southern Marylanders.

Spoiled

SmallTown said:
remind me to keep my ass away from you if we ever meet at a forum gathering.
Im not gay :\

im sure you gathered that by my previous post in talking about how i haven o chance with a female... but i know you saw the opportunity and bit

edit: ill goto one if im in town ;\

SmallTown

Football season!
BuddyLee said:
You go to forum gatherings? I thought you wouldn't be seen with the toothless or mongoloid-like Southern Marylanders.
It was used to paint the picture of us running into one another :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CMC122 said:
:falsehope::frown:
The first time I met FromTexas I sat down at the table, and he said "Nickel? Hi, I'm Smalltown", and for a teeny while I believed him :lmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
Nickel said:
The first time I met FromTexas I sat down at the table, and he said "Nickel? Hi, I'm Smalltown", and for a teeny while I believed him :lmao:
everybody wants to be like ST :lmao:

janey83

Twenty Something
Nickel said:

I remember that! We were trying so hard not to laugh!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
janey83 said:
I remember that! We were trying so hard not to laugh!
Drinks were involved, otherwise I would've caught on. I'd even seen pictures of FT, and I remember saying "Wow, you're a long way from home". :stupid:

janey83

Twenty Something
Nickel said:
Drinks were involved, otherwise I would've caught on. I'd even seen pictures of FT, and I remember saying "Wow, you're a long way from home". :stupid:

lol, I wasn't able to meet cmdrfunk that night because he got drunk somewhere...I was going through my "I don't want to drink for awhile" phase...that lasted about a month.

BuddyLee

Football addict
janey83 said:
lol, I wasn't able to meet cmdrfunk that night because he got drunk somewhere...I was going through my "I don't want to drink for awhile" phase...that lasted about a month.
I told you it wouldn't last. :lol:

janey83

Twenty Something
BuddyLee said:
I told you it wouldn't last. :lol:

b/c I went to that bar at ABC Liquors back in May....and it was 50 cent draft night, my friend from high school kept buying drinks and guys would just come up and buy drinks...spent the next day in bed feeling absolutely sick & hungover...couldn't even eat right for a few days...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BuddyLee said:
If two people have been going out for atleast a good year or two and they both love each other should they indulge in the act of sex or put it off and wait until marriage?

Voice your opinions.:yay:
Hit it hard, hit it while it's tight..
hit until until ya get it right..
Do it til shes screams she can't take anymore..
do it, until it needs ice cause it feels so sore..
nothing better then youthful lust,
Specially when you're 40, after you wipe off the dust

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Fruitcake Lady said:
Hell no, you shouldn't wait until you're married to have sex. You should be having all the sex you can, while you can, when you can, and with whom you can. I still enjoy gettin' my freak on anytime possible. Wanna come over, Buddy, and eat some of my fruitcake? I've seen your picture, and you sure are a cute young man.

WOO HOOO some HOT granny lovin!! :banana:

Steve

Enjoying life!
janey83 said:
... kept buying drinks and guys would just come up and buy drinks...spent the next day in bed feeling absolutely sick & hungover...couldn't even eat right for a few days...

You'll get past that feeling, Janey. When it happens, you'll be called a "the party girl" then the drunk. Ahhh, what wisdom age shall bring....and stay away from BL.