Should you wait?

Before or after marriage if love is involved?

• If they love each other its ok.

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Hellz no wait until marriage.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters

janey83

Twenty Something
Kizzy said:
:lol: The pill about 20 years ago was only roughly 92% effective at most. My mother got pregnant with me on the pill in the 60's, which is my point, they are not so effective, everything method has a failure gap to it.

or the famous "pull out" method :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
janey83 said:
or the famous "pull out" method :rolleyes:
I agree, that is the dumbest thing. Kinda like running the first 21 miles in a marathon then just saying "oh, never mind. I quit"

Pull out? I'll pull out when I'm finished :ohwell:

janey83

Twenty Something
one of the funniest lines I've heard is "can I just put it in for a minute?" -- the whole "what am I, a microwave?" is very true.

H

HollowSoul

Buddy..

It may not make much sense...but here is my take
Show interest....but not too much interest, give her signs that you are open to the possibility, and if she's interested...she will make her move.
The harder you chase em...the quicker they run away just so you will chase.
The paradox.....damed if ya do and damed if ya dont...
Just sit back...relax...and go at it one day at a time....if it was meant to be...it will be..

janey83

Twenty Something
HollowSoul said:
Show interest....but not too much interest, give her signs that you are open to the possibility, and if she's interested...she will make her move.
Just sit back...relax...and go at it one day at a time....if it was meant to be...it will be..

:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
You've been hanging around the wrong guys. No wonder you would need something just short of a nuclear reation to melt that ice.
Don't listen to him, Janey. Think how cheap you'd feel if you jumped in the rack with a guy who talks about how Christmas trees are better than women because you can put them on the curb when you're done with them.

janey83

Twenty Something
vraiblonde said:
Don't listen to him, Janey. Think how cheap you'd feel if you jumped in the rack with a guy who talks about how Christmas trees are better than women because you can put them on the curb when you're done with them.

:lol: point taken

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
I put them on a safe street :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kizzy said:
There is a pill that is 99.7% effective for women against unwanted pregnancy, why do so many women claim to get pregnant on the pill?

I have never been a fan of abortion, but I am not for making illegal either. I don’t want women resorting to back alley abortions, because they will, look at the history.
The pill is 99.7% effective with PERFECT use, meaning taking it at the same time, every day. A lot of people can't do that. When I was on the pill, I could never remember to take it at the same time every day. That's why I do the depo shot, as long as you go to the doctor when you're supposed to, it's always PERFECT use, and therefore the effective rate is actually true.

BuddyLee

Football addict
HollowSoul said:
Wrong thread dude but a thousand thank you's for that perspective. :yay:

Spoiled

HollowSoul said:
That is always how it has worked out with me... usualy a girl i say "shes cute", meet, talk to once or twice and leave it at that either because i think shes "too good" (my mom would go ape shizz if she heard me say that :p) or im just not really looking for a relationship

SmallTown

Football season!
Spoiled said:
usualy a girl i say "shes cute", meet, talk to once or twice and leave it at that either because i think shes "too good" (my mom would go ape shizz if she heard me say that :p) or im just not really looking for a relationship
... or I have no chance in hell to bang her, but I use excuse #1 or #2 above.

Spoiled

SmallTown said:
... or I have no chance in hell to bang her, but I use excuse #1 or #2 above.
maybe you missed the part where i said im not looking for a vagina to stick my penis in?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nickel said:
The pill is 99.7% effective with PERFECT use, meaning taking it at the same time, every day. A lot of people can't do that. When I was on the pill, I could never remember to take it at the same time every day. That's why I do the depo shot, as long as you go to the doctor when you're supposed to, it's always PERFECT use, and therefore the effective rate is actually true.
You wouldn't believe how many women don't know that antibiotics cancel out birth control and get pregnant because of it:ohwell: