Shuttle Launch

K

Kizzy

Have you ever seen one go off before?

I saw the one go up, before the one that blew up. It is amazing how the world around that place stops, everyone standing on buildings and see history in the making. :cheers:

Have fun!

Agee

Kizzy said:
Have you ever seen one go off before?

I saw the one go up, before the one that blew up. It is amazing how the world around that place stops, everyone standing on buildings and see history in the making. :cheers:

Have fun!
Will be a virgin moment :yay:

TY Kizz :kiss:

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Looks like I'm going to make it to Coco Beach Florida, just in time for lift-off!

:patriot:

Hey Jazz :razz:
Do everyone and NASA a favor and DO NOT practice your golf game near the launch pad :yay:

tomchamp

Cool!

Airgasm said:
Looks like I'm going to make it to Coco Beach Florida, just in time for lift-off!

I saw the shuttle land once at Edwards, we parked our van at the hold short. I would love to see a launch. What was really cool about a week latter when it left for the cape piggyback on the 747! (used every inch of the hard suface runway on takeoff).

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Airgasm said:

Can I catch a ride in the trunk? Kids tell me theres lots of room.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Airgasm said:

Yeah it's cool.. :yay:

Last name edited to protect the Uni :whistle:

Attachments

• Image029.jpg
    Image029.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 93
I have seen 2 launches. 1 daytime and 1 night. Saw the shuttle on piggyback back in the 80's. I was riding in the backseat of my parent's '80 Olds Delta 88 deisel north on Rt. 301 between Rt. 4 and the tobacco barns (now the McD's). It made a little bit of an impression on me, can you tell?

B

baswm

I have made it to one as well. Almost two. The mission got aborted at the last minute and I had to come back to work. Really Cool.