Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Let’s not forget about the money. This clip compilation by pandemic heroine Texas Lindsay (may God bless her and keep her long upon the Earth) is relevant and mind-blowing. You might want to watch it twice. Lindsay’s five-minute clip assembled the entire story, but please don’t miss Fauci’s appearance expressing his 2019 desire, his “hope,” to “rapidly respond to something brand new.”

image 4.png

Here’s the point. Forget about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for a minute. If an effective treatment targeting covid’s deadliest unique mechanism of harm had been developed, a treatment that could have interrupted the destructive autoimmune cytokine storm by, say, blocking covid’s attack on CD4 cells, the entire pandemic would have been avoided.

And if that had happened, if the pandemic had been avoided, mass mail-in ballots wouldn’t have been authorized, Trump would have been re-elected, the NIH would never have earned billions, and millions of costly social security recipients would still be alive. Not to mention the losses to all the downstream pandemic beneficiaries like Amazon, Bill Gates, corporate media, social media, hospitals, military bio-contractors, and local governments that would never had gotten paid.

To a large group of amoral, devil-worshipping, government-enriched élites, that would have been a catastrophe.

Kinnakeet

The whole thing is BS this covid BS was just a ploy to make Trump look bad thats all end of story,nobody died from covid the hospitals lied as they were told to and they got paid!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Masks don’t work against COVID-19 and Dr. Fauci should use one to gag himself

It was a textbook case of sneaky Fauci beclowning himself again.

“There’s no doubt that masks work,” said Fauci.

“I am concerned that people will not abide by recommendations” of the CDC on masking, he said.

CNN host Michael Smerconish politely pointed out that masks actually don’t work, citing an authoritative Cochrane review, published in January, of 78 high-quality scientific studies, with more than 610,000 participants, that concluded masks were useless in stopping transmission of the virus.

“There is just no evidence masks make any difference. Full stop,” the lead author, Oxford University epidemiologist Tom Jefferson, said at the time.

So, after reading Fauci some of the “unambiguous” Cochrane conclusions, Smerconish asked: “How do we get beyond that finding of that particular review?”

You would think the eminent Fauci might have heard of the Cochrane review, since he’s such a devotee of “the science.”

He was caught by surprise and vomited out an answer, of sorts: “Yeah, but there are other studies, Michael, that show at an individual level, for individual, when you’re talking about the effect on the epidemic or the pandemic as a whole, the data are less strong, but when you talk about as an individual basis of someone protecting themselves, or protecting themselves from spreading it to others, there’s no doubt that there are many studies that show that there is an advantage.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci roasted as ‘fraud’ and ‘liar’ after being confronted with damning study on masks

“When you’re talking about the effect on the epidemic or the pandemic as a whole, the data are less strong,” Fauci admitted to CNN’s Michael Smerconish.

“But there are other studies, Michael, that show at an individual level, for individuals,” they might be protective, he said.

Fauci also stressed during the interview that at the moment “we’re not talking about forcing anybody to do anything.”

“Fauci admits that masks don’t work for the public at large but still absurdly claims masks work on an individual basis. More subterfuge,” Sen. Ran Paul (R-Ky.), a political nemesis of Fauci, wrote on X, formerly Twitter.

“This is amazing. According to Fauci, masks work at the individual level but not on the pandemic level. Makes sense,” TRIGGERnometry podcast co-host Konstantin Kisin

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Step Right Up And Spend $10,000 To Get Your Picture Taken With Prolific Liar Anthony Fauci

Dr. Anthony Fauci is the grift that keeps on giving.

And boy oh boy, business is good.

The St. Joseph's Healthcare Foundation in Hamilton, Ontario is proudly advertising an opportunity to spend an ungodly amount of money to simply be in the presence of the great and powerful wizard of misinformation. On Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023, they'll present an "Evening With Dr. Anthony Fauci," presumably a speaking engagement with one of the people most responsible for what has become an unimaginable amount of damage to children's health, education and to society at large.

Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? An evening to honor and promote our government’s chief COVID task-force mouthpiece, who not only deliberately lied to the public about masks, but also defended school closures, misrepresented evidence on the lab leak to veer the focus away from his agency's potential involvement in funding it, and criticized politicians like Ron DeSantis who dared call out how consistently wrong he was.

Where do I sign up?

But brace yourself, because being in the presence of such “greatness” does not come cheap.

Individual tickets start at "just" $300, but prices rise quickly and dramatically from there. And if you want to meet the man who helped usher in pointless, ineffective, damaging lockdowns, you'll have to fork over $10,000. And up. $10,000 to meet Dr. Fauci. Stupefying.

Anthony Fauci

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to cover it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🦇 The Daily Mail UK ran a timely bat-themed story yesterday headlined “REVEALED: Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began.

image.png

Newly-discovered documents are shedding light on covid’s early journeys around the world, and have opened up new lines of investigation. The new disclosures are thanks to diligent work by DRASTIC, the loose team of heroic independent researchers who banded together during the pandemic after it became clear that the government was intent on obscuring covid’s real source, and by the White Coat Waste Project, a group dedicated to halting dangerous viral research.

It begins with a 2018 study published in the journal Virology, which described an experiment of injecting Egyptian fruit bats with a coronavirus to see what would happen. The experiments occurred at the NIH's Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Montana, which was overseen by one Anthony Fauci.

I’ll give you one guess where the injectable coronavirus samples came from. You got it! The Wuhan Institute of Virology.

It gets better. Guess which U.S. researcher was leading the study? Ralph Baric, the revolting human maggot who was also up to his fat, sweaty neck in all the PLA bioweapons research at the Wuhan lab.

It’s bad enough they were shipping dangerous pathogens from an unmonitored lab in communist China back to the States for “experiments.” But — infecting bats? Here? Nothing could possibly go wrong with a plan to infect flying mammals with a Chinese lab-provided virus inside the United States.

These morons think they deserve their morbidly-obese federal salaries and guaranteed benefit packages. What they actually deserve is quite a bit different.

The White Coat Waste Project (WCW) released a statement that neatly summarized the facts, and didn’t mince words:

Our investigation has uncovered the real-life horror story of how a shady roadside zoo whose curator was an NIH animal experimenter shipped off bats to a deadly government virus lab overseen by Dr. Fauci to be infected with a coronavirus obtained directly from the Wuhan lab that experts believe caused COVID.​

According to the article, the WCW remains hot on the story’s trail with a blizzard of new public records requests. We will get to the bottom of this story someday, perhaps sooner rather than later.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”
“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.
“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”
“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

Wow, the arrogance of this guy is something else. He's not just talking about whatever the "negative aspects" are, he's saying his "own personal ethics" are "enough." So, he thinks he doesn't need the Church; it isn't something he needs "to do." Talk about the narcissism here.

The guy who thinks he is science seems to also think he's religion as well. Remember what he said about being the "science."

“If you are trying to get at me as a public health official and a scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science,” Fauci told Chuck Todd back in June last year.
Fauci would go on to say much the same thing on "Face the Nation" in November.
“They’re really criticizing science because I represent the science. That’s dangerous,” he said.

As Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said, it was Fauci who was the dangerous one.

“The absolute hubris of someone claiming THEY represent science. It’s astounding and alarming that a public health bureaucrat would even think to claim such a thing, especially one who has worked so hard to ignore the science of natural immunity,” Paul tweeted after Fauci’s Face the Nation interview.

But, now we can see how deep that hubris reaches with his remarks about religion.

Joe Biden is the same way, although at least he still goes, while ignoring Catholic dictates on things like abortion and lying.

phreddyp

Fauci Explains Why He Doesn't Need Church Anymore, and It's As Arrogant As You Would Think

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

Wow, the arrogance of this guy is something else. He's not just talking about whatever the "negative aspects" are, he's saying his "own personal ethics" are "enough." So, he thinks he doesn't need the Church; it isn't something he needs "to do." Talk about the narcissism here.

The guy who thinks he is science seems to also think he's religion as well. Remember what he said about being the "science."

As Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said, it was Fauci who was the dangerous one.

But, now we can see how deep that hubris reaches with his remarks about religion.

Joe Biden is the same way, although at least he still goes, while ignoring Catholic dictates on things like abortion and lying.

What's the big deal with this, anyone who would attend a Catholic Church is just as delusional.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🪳 Now they tell us! The New York Post ran a story yesterday headlined, “COVID ‘6-feet’ social distancing ‘sort of just appeared,’ likely lacked scientific basis, Fauci admits.

image.png

On Monday and Tuesday, Fauci, a very-well-preserved 83, testified for two full days before closed Coronavirus Committee meetings. Details are oozing out, similar to how Fauci oozed out of government right when things were heating up. I’m sorry to report that the former bureaucrat may be experiencing dementia, since the former NIAID head often — more than 100 times — “could not recall” important details about his words and actions during the most important and recent period of his life.

Maybe he needs vitamins or something.

Between Fauci’s not-remembering and his default instinct of shirking responsibility, very little progress was made over the two sessions. The good doctor continued insisting that he never closed a single school or business and only made itsy-bitsy suggestions — suggestions which people were free to take or leave, at their option. Nobody was forcing them.

Fauci can’t remember why all the schools did every single thing he “recommended.” Who knows.

On other topics, Fauci obstinately refused to admit he was wrong. Fauci simply doesn’t believe any students experienced learning loss from school lockdowns. Or at least it’s debatable. “It’s open for discussion,” he reportedly allowed, after the point was pressed. He also generously allowed there was room for debate about where covid came from, but suggested it was one of those mysteries that would probably remain unsolved forever. If he can help it.

Fauci struggled to defend some of his recommendations. When pushed, Fauci apparently admitted that the six-foot social distancing rule was completely made up; in other words, “likely not based on scientific data.” Likely not.

Please never ever forget how, when you questioned the six-foot-rule, they screamed at you to follow the science! and mocked you as a science denier. Remember when Fauci, in his scratchy Brooklyn accent, bragged “I am the science?” He was right. That’s all there was to most of it. Just a human cockroach in a lab coat.

More interesting was Stat News’ story about Fauci’s testimony headlined “After grilling Fauci on Covid origins, House Republicans want to consider new rules for foreign research.Now we’re getting somewhere.

Not one to mince words, Representative Greene (R-Ga) said that, after his performance at the hearings, Fauci should go straight to jail:

image 10.png

CLIP: “I think I can speak for many Americans when I say absolutely, he belongs in jail for that" (2:01).

I often agree with Marjorie, and it’s no different this time. Fauci might have forgotten, but we haven’t.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

COVID ‘6-feet’ social distancing ‘sort of just appeared,’ likely lacked scientific basis, Fauci admits

Dr. Anthony Fauci confessed to lawmakers Tuesday that guidelines to keep six feet of separationostensibly to limit the spread of COVID-19 — “sort of just appeared” without scientific input.

Fauci, 83, revealed to the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic that the “six feet apart” recommendation championed by him and other US public health officials was “likely not based on scientific data,” according to Chairman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio), who is also a physician.

Schools nationwide remained closed well into the second year of the pandemic as a result of the social distancing guidelines, which were disputed by both research studies and other health officials.

“It never struck me that six feet was particularly sensical in the context of mitigation,” Dr. Ashish Jha, the dean of the Brown University School of Public Health who served as President Biden’s COVID response coordinator for 15 months, told the New York Times in March 2021.