Sick of Faucism

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This freak has changed his narrative so many times, he's gone beyond ridiculous and coming across as a doddering fool.

He, the multi-masked POTUS, Nancy, Steny, Chuckie - are all getting up there in age. I hope they asphyxiate from those double masks. Put another one on!! :getdown:

:rolleyes:

TPD

the poor dad
It won't stop until we just refuse to wear the fuking things.
I do my part every single day - what about everyone else? One restaurant refused to serve me last night because I wasn’t wearing the face diaper so I went to another that did serve me without a problem. I am usually the only one not wearing in these restaurants. It amazes me how many of you are complying with this BS.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I do my part every single day - what about everyone else? One restaurant refused to serve me last night because I wasn’t wearing the face diaper so I went to another that did serve me without a problem. I am usually the only one not wearing in these restaurants. It amazes me how many of you are complying with this BS.
I wear the mask in so the business doesn't get in trouble. "My God, they're letting people in without masks, we're all gonna die!" - while they sit without a mask on.

I don't put it on to walk out. What are they gonna do, kick me out? I've been sitting in their restaurant for an hour without it, and I'm leaving anyway.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I knew there would be more people not wearing them in restaurants, I would actually do it. If I'm out to dinner at a restaurant I'm usually with friends, and I don't want to cause a scene. Typically now - most of the places are only asking you to wear them when you come in or when you walk around, so it is not that big of a deal. I've even forgotten mine when I went to the bathroom a couple of times and didn't get yelled at. More and more people are getting pissed off though and I think that the summertime is going to be interesting especially since they promised all this unmasking business if people got vaccinated.

phreddyp

I could give a rat's azz about patrons ! I don't want to give the small business owners any grief, they have been through enough already . Just my opinion. Screw Walmart , target and lowes don't need them never have .

PJay

Haven't worn a mask anywhere since this craziness started. I will put one on when visiting doctor and the dentist. Stop wearing the diapers. This will never end if you keeping wearing them.

TPD

the poor dad
I don’t know how else to say this - I have been repeating this for the last 6 months to anyone who will listen and I have the Executive order, the sheriff, and the court backing me - concerning masks in retail businesses, THE ONLY REQUIREMENT OF THE BUSINESS IS TO PUT A SIGN ON THE DOOR STATING MASKS REQUIRED. They are not under any obligation to enforce masks upon their customers so YOU CAN NOT GET THE BUSINESS OWNER IN TROUBLE FOR YOU NOT WEARING YOUR MASK! If they, the business owner, are given a hard time by the health department about customers not wearing masks, please have that business contact me. I am willing to help them with their legal expense fighting this and I have the name of the attorney willing to fight this on speed dial. Been there, done that, won.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This Is Why Fauci Needed to Go

New revelations about the origin of the Wuhan virus point straight to America’s most famous mask-Nazi.

Last week there was a very long, but explosive and illuminating article, published first at Medium and later republished by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, on the source of the Wuhan virus. It was written by Nicholas Wade, the former science correspondent of the New York Times and a 30-year veteran of journalism on the subject, and it makes a quite forceful case that the COVID-19 virus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

There’s a bit of science jargon in it, but a layman shouldn’t have too much trouble deciphering this:

It’s documented that researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were doing gain-of-function experiments designed to make coronaviruses infect human cells and humanized mice. This is exactly the kind of experiment from which a SARS2-like virus could have emerged. The researchers were not vaccinated against the viruses under study, and they were working in the minimal safety conditions of a BSL2 laboratory. So escape of a virus would not be at all surprising. In all of China, the pandemic broke out on the doorstep of the Wuhan institute. The virus was already well adapted to humans, as expected for a virus grown in humanized mice. It possessed an unusual enhancement, a furin cleavage site, which is not possessed by any other known SARS-related beta-coronavirus, and this site included a double arginine codon also unknown among beta-coronaviruses. What more evidence could you want, aside from the presently unobtainable lab records documenting SARS2’s creation?

What’s a gain-of-function experiment? In the relevant case, it’s an effort to manipulate viruses to give them additional capabilities — and specifically with the COVID-19 virus it would be an effort to engineer it to infect humans rather than the bats with which its source was affiliated. Fund China’s gain-of-function coronavirus experiments and you are almost assuredly, intentionally or otherwise, helping China’s bioweapons program, you know.

As for furin cleavage sites and double arginine codons, Wade explains those reasonably well (though not especially briefly) in the article, but they deal with specific properties of COVID-19 that make it infectious to humans and are difficult to explain as a product of nature.

PJay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci is Finally Unmasked

Dr. Anthony Fauci has been the leader of the federal government’s politically based responses to Covid-19 since day one of the pandemic. The director since 1984 of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, he now serves as President Biden’s leading advisor on the issue. Last year, Fauci repeatedly undercut President Trump when he was working for the 45th president. And now he’s all in for Joe Biden.

In recent years, people on the left who lie and break the law – from the streets to the suites – have rarely been held accountable. One of them, in the opinion of many, is Dr. Anthony Fauci. Fauci is more responsible than anyone else for promoting lockdowns, mask mandates, and experimental vaccines rather than inexpensive, effective treatments for Covid-19. While most conservatives have lost faith in “Dr. Doom,” it has seemed like he would never be held to account for what he has done or that he would ever be compelled to relinquish his lifelong, incredibly influential, and highly remunerative bureaucratic perch.

But – keep your fingers crossed – that may be about to change. The serious unraveling of Fauci’s undeserved reputation as “an American hero” and “the most trusted voice on Covid-19” has finally begun.

In the past several weeks, a number of things happened to alter the status quo Fauci-is-god spin. For months now, outlying reporting, from reputable sources – including whistleblowers like virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan who escaped from Red China – has maintained that the origin of Covid-19 was the Wuhan Institute of Virology. According to these sources, the virus was either a bioweapon or a horrific experiment that got loose by accident from the Wuhan lab. After being dismissed as a conspiracy theory, these possibilities to explain the coronavirus have now gained significant ground and gone mainstream.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
China-Owned TikTok Is Banning Satirical Impressions That Mock WHO Apologist Anthony Fauci

Chinese-owned TikTok, a short-clip video-sharing platform weaponized as a Chinese Communist Party surveillance tool, has reportedly removed satirical impressions of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Comedian Tyler Fischer, whose impressions have gone viral, wrote on Twitter Monday TikTok banned his mocking of Fauci, the face of America’s detrimental lockdowns, over violations of its “community guidelines.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci says that COVID-19 has exposed 'undeniable effects of racism'

Dr. Anthony Fauci also said that minorities are more likely to become infected if exposed to COVID because of high instances in those communities of hypertension, chronic lung disease, diabetes and obesity. He said that "very few of these comorbidities have racial determinants."

Instead, he said, "Almost all relate to the social determinants of health dating back to disadvantageous conditions that some people of color find themselves in from birth regarding the availability of an adequate diet, access to health care and the undeniable effects of racism in our society."

Diet Yes ... Health Care Yes .....

where does this magica ' racism ' fit in ....

hypertension, chronic lung disease, diabetes and obesity

All have to do with life style choices ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Morbid Truth About COVID-19 Deaths

Do you know who Fauci implicitly left out?

Asian-Americans… but we’ll circle back to them in a moment.

The Wuhan Flu is primarily a killer of the old, the obese, and the malnourished.

We live in such an age of plenty that not only do our poorest citizens tend to have the highest rates of obesity, they also tend to have the highest rates of vitamin deficiency.

Is it racist that COVID has such low morbidity rates in sub-Saharan Africa, where people are skinny and spend plenty of time in the sun?

We can lay the blame for an awful lot of that obesity at the feet of Well-Meaning Government, for issuing dietary guidelines that took the “diet” out of “diet.”

Among other mistakes.

Whatever Washington’s culpability, eating tons of crap is not good for you, although Insanity Wrap does enjoy the occasional snack-size bag of Cheetos.

It isn’t racist to say that, any more than it’s racist to note that Asians in this country have far lower rates of obesity — and far lower rates of Wuhan morbidity.

Healthier people tend to stay that way. Less healthy people are more likely to die when they get sick.

It’s called “morbid obesity” for a reason.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Admits Post-Vaccination Masking Was about ‘Signals’ Weeks after Insisting Otherwise

During a congressional hearing back in March, Fauci bristled at Paul’s suggestion that his continued insistence that vaccinated Americans must wear masks was just theater. “Let me just state for the record that masks are not theater. Masks are protective” replied a visibly irritated Fauci when asked why he attended the public hearing in a mask after being fully vaccinated.

Now, he admits that Paul’s analysis of the need for masks, as well as of Fauci’s motivations, was correct.

“Before the CDC made the recommendation change, I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals. But being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected in an indoor setting is extremely low” Fauci explained to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. The CDC announced last week that vaccinated Americans could go without masks indoors, with certain rare exceptions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did a House GOP Report Prove Dr. Fauci Lied to Congress?

On Wednesday evening, House Intelligence Committee Republicans issued a 21-page report that not only says they believe that the U.S. government engaged in “dangerous scientific research with China,” but also provides “overwhelming” evidence that COVID-19 escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) as early as October 2019.

According to the report, “significant circumstantial evidence raises serious concerns that the COVID-19 outbreak may have been a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

According to Just The News, which has reviewed the report, that evidence includes

• “A U.S. State Department memo from January revealing that ‘several researchers at the Wuhan lab were sickened with COVID-19-like symptoms in fall 2019′”
  • Evidence of a shutdown or communications blackout in the facility between October 7, 2019, and October 24, 2019; warnings from U.S. diplomats in China that the Wuhan lab was “conducting dangerous research on coronaviruses without following necessary safety protocols, risking the accidental outbreak of a pandemic” as far back as 2017
  • A recent scientific study concluding that COVID-19 has “several characteristics that, when taken together, are not easily explained by a natural zoonotic origin hypothesis”
  • And China’s “history of viral leaks from its research labs, including one in 2004 in Beijing tied to an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome, an earlier coronavirus known as SARs.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci's Latest COVID-19 Flip-Flop May Be His Most Disturbing Yet

Fauci, arguably (though not justifiably) the most trusted person when it comes to COVID-19, set the tone for how theories about COVID-19’s origins would be treated. If you suggested it came from a lab or was man-made, you were laughed off as a kook.

In retrospect, it seems like Fauci was trying to protect himself, as it turns out that his National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases may have funded “controversial ‘gain of function’ research where coronaviruses were made ‘more infectious in humans,'” at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

But now, the Biden administration has admitted that the Chinese government has tried to stop an independent investigation into the origins of the virus, and has raised doubts about the China-backed WHO study that concluded the virus naturally jumped from animals to humans. Apparently, Fauci is trying to soften his past position and is finally admitting that he is “not convinced” that COVID-19 developed naturally, when asked by Katie Sanders of Politifact about it.

“No, actually. … No, I’m not convinced about that. I think that we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we find out to the best of our ability exactly what happened,” Fauci said during an interview earlier this month. “Certainly, the people who’ve investigated it say it likely was the emergence from an animal reservoir that then infected individuals, but it could’ve been something else, and we need to find that out. So, you know, that’s the reason why I said I’m perfectly in favor of any investigation that looks into the origin of the virus.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tom Cotton: ‘Dr. Fauci Is Playing Word Games’ About U.S. Taxpayer Money Being Sent To Wuhan Lab

“The letter that I joined Senator Ron Johnson and a handful of other senators very specifically asks the National Institutes of Health why they were funding gain of function research in these Wuhan labs,” Cotton said. “Now, Dr. Fauci has been to Congress, and he said this absolutely did not happen. But Dr. Fauci is playing word games.”

“So, the money that the NIH gave went to an American organization, which turned around and gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to these Wuhan labs to investigate coronaviruses and, yes, to find ways to make them more contagious and more dangerous,” Cotton continued. “And we asked Francis Collins, who’s Dr. Fauci’s boss, to come clean, to tell us exactly what was happening, why this research was being funded, as you point out, Maria, during a time in which the Obama administration had explicitly banned this kind of gain of function research, research into making some of the world’s deadliest pathogens even more dangerous.”