Single 28yr dad looking to chat

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good point!

ylexot said:
Well, none of you said you wanted to :bangbangbang: :lmao:

So Singledad, do we have to talk or can we just skip to the :bangbangbang: part instead? :tap:

camily

Peace
Hey singlesomddad, there is this girl on here and she is sooo nice and has alot of class. Her name is Qurious. She say's she's really hot too!! Definitely look her up. She has some great friends too!

Kerad

My warning may have short circuited all your fun...I humbly apologize.

:whack:

If you wanna pick on a single guy...you can pick on me. You don't have to like kids, though... :lmao:

singlesomddad

Just thought I d post a message since it said Meet and Greet. Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers. Just tired of no adult conversation since I have three kids...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
singlesomddad said:
Just thought I d post a message since it said Meet and Greet. Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers. Just tired of no adult conversation since I have three kids...
Then why post at 1230 and not come back until 430?

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
We understand. Just try chatting here first and you'll meet interesting people. Maybe change the name to something less....obvious.....and try again with a simple introduction. Then we can jump on you for something else! :lmao: Just kidding :razz: (not)

singlesomddad

I can see yall are diffently a fun group..and I was working and not able to get back to my computer....dont worry I dont actually work too much ;)

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
A booty call....havent had one of those since my divorce over yr ago..rather have someone to hold on an everynight session
:wah: :killingme Me too, and I'm married! :lmao: