Single 28yr dad looking to chat

camily

Peace
singlesomddad said:
I feel sorry for you Camily....for being married unless your happy...
Don't feel bad for me! All us married chics go to Mikey once a week to get our freak on. He's da man!

onebdzee

off the shelf
singlesomddad said:
A booty call....havent had one of those since my divorce over yr ago..rather have someone to hold on an everynight session

Got you beat....19 months and counting!!!!! :razz: ....I'm going for the celibacy award of the century.... :whistle: :killingme

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
singlesomddad said:
..rather have someone to hold on an everynight session

Damn, you just got OUT of a marriage and you want to jump right back into a serious relationship?

Go out and have fun, take a few test drives first. They generally have a heavy "re-stocking" fee if you decide to return them after it becomes serious, know what I mean vern?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Lugnut said:
Damn, you just got OUT of a marriage and you want to jump right back into a serious relationship?

Go out and have fun, take a few test drives first. They generally have a heavy "re-stocking" fee if you decide to return them after it becomes serious, know what I mean vern?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
singlesomddad said:
A booty call....havent had one of those since my divorce over yr ago..rather have someone to hold on an everynight session
You sound a little TOO gay to be looking for woman...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
onebdzee said:
Got you beat....19 months and counting!!!!! :razz: ....I'm going for the celibacy award of the century.... :whistle: :killingme
You should talk to Qurious, she seems to have a good handle on the celibacy thing :lol: