Single 28yr dad looking to chat

bcp

In My Opinion
singlesomddad said:
A booty call....havent had one of those since my divorce over yr ago..rather have someone to hold on an everynight session
have you tried Build A Bear?
they have some really big fluffy stuffed bears and things that you can dress the way you want them.
you can hold them all night long.
best part is that you dont have to take them to dinner first.

and seeing as how you did state that you didnt work that much, Im sure the missing of a dinner date payment is well worth it to you.

I was thinking about starting a Build a Babe store for the guys. You know, make it like a bar then when they get good and drunk and tired of being slapped by the real women, they can go back and build their own love doll.....

Think it will catch on?

what was that you were saying about adult conversation?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
have you tried Build A Bear?
they have some really big fluffy stuffed bears and things that you can dress the way you want them.
you can hold them all night long.
best part is that you dont have to take them to dinner first.

and seeing as how you did state that you didnt work that much, Im sure the missing of a dinner date payment is well worth it to you.

I was thinking about starting a Build a Babe store for the guys. You know, make it like a bar then when they get good and drunk and tired of being slapped by the real women, they can go back and build their own love doll.....

Think it will catch on?

what was that you were saying about adult conversation?
:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
I think he met up on a blind date with a girl by the name of Chaquita, she shanked him somewhere between the roast lamb and the Peach Puffs.

Donations can be sent in his name to the BCP foundation.