Single Parents and Dating...

Would you date a single parent of three?

• Yes, I would get into a serious relationship with one.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • No, I would stay far away from that.

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • I would hit it and quit it.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sockgirl77

No, I am not dating. But it was brought to my attention that a single mom of three is only worth a roll in the hay. Apparently, a single mom of three is a liability and worthless.

Just curious, how many of you would date a single parent of three? Keep in mind some single parents really do have their shiat together and are not all welfare bound.

This is purely hypothetical and please do not use your tarnished views of me while answering the poll. I'm just wondering how many people agree with this. Thanks.

Old Timer

One of my former boss' married a single mother with four children, so not all men run away from the challenge!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
No, I am not dating. But it was brought to my attention that a single mom of three is only worth a roll in the hay. Apparently, a single mom of three is a liability and worthless.

Just curious, how many of you would date a single parent of three? Keep in mind some single parents really do have their shiat together and are not all welfare bound.

This is purely hypothetical and please do not use your tarnished views of me while answering the poll. I'm just wondering how many people agree with this. Thanks.

:shrug: My last girlfriend had 3 kids.

I don't see any problems with dating single mom's. Beats the snot out of dating married moms!! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would hesitate to date someone with ANY children because it just causes problems. Just because they're not on welfare doesn't mean they have their #### together. There's still another parent lurking in the background, and who wants to deal with that crap?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I would hesitate to date someone with ANY children because it just causes problems. Just because they're not on welfare doesn't mean they have their #### together. There's still another parent lurking in the background, and who wants to deal with that crap?

:shrug: I've never run into problems there, but good point.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
:popcorn:
As a single mother of three, all by the same father to whom I was was married at the time, I find this poll fascinating.

True life moment....I know someone that dated a mother of three, they are now married with a child together. He said it was how dedicated she was to her children that made him decide she was "the right one".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nothing, but should that be all a woman is worth because she's a single mom?

Well...yes. A single Mom of three should have better things to do than get involved in another relationship. Frankly, SHE should be the one who just wants to hit and run.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I dated a girl with 3 kids once.... Didn't turn out well at all. I do not see me going after anything like that again :shrug: