Single people, is it just me...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:otter: I"m gonna be hanging' with a few of my old boyfriends this coming weekend, so it will be cool to catch up with them and shoot the crap. They are awesome guys, who I still totally like and respect. Bob won't be there, so I plan on having a really good time. :wink:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BadGirl said:
:otter: I"m gonna be hanging' with a few of my old boyfriends this coming weekend, so it will be cool to catch up with them and shoot the crap. They are awesome guys, who I still totally like and respect. Bob won't be there, so I plan on having a really good time. :wink:
We don't have plans this weekend, but Kings Dominion sounds fun...:whistle:

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
We don't have plans this weekend, but Kings Dominion sounds fun...:whistle:
Except for the volcano it was ok, I would go to Hershey........the park that is.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
Except for the volcano it was ok, I would go to Hershey........the park that is.
I love the Volcano and many other rides they have. We took the girls the weekend before Mother's Day and they loved it - of course they were surprised, too. :smile:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I hear from the ex husband almost every day, but we have kids schedules to manage so its understandable.

I hear from my ex fiance several times a week.

Men I've casually dated, I don't hear from too much, but we're on good terms if we run into each other. But then, casual dates aren't "exes".

Just realized you meant hearing from exes for booty calls. Never happened. I've never dated anyone ignorant enough to believe I'd consent.

Last edited:

Foxhound

Finishing last
My ex calls me whenever she needs something. Pitty, something fixed, looking for something I ended up with when we split. Otherwise we don't talk much. Not on bad terms with each other though.

Never thought she might just be looking for a booty call! Wouldn't even if she asked. Too many complications.

:coffee:

fttrsbeerwench

Pete said:
What did he get for the fifty bucks? :confused:

:smack: He got the 15 minutes I made small talk with him on the porch before I told him I had to go( out to the bar and drink it up)
:neener:

Chasey_Lane said:
$49 back in change.

Dear Miss Voted Most Likely To Itch By her Girl Friends,

Maryland has a 5% sales tax. He only got back $48.95 :yay:

Your Fried:jet:,
The Master Baiter

:lol: