Single people, is it just me...

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I've dated some really wonderful men, and am glad to still consider most of them great friends. Only 1 guy is someone that I loathe with a burning hatred. You'd think that I'd be above that, but I'm not. But since I do have great relationships with the other ex-beau's, I can only say that my feelings for this one guy is a reflection of him, and not me.

Agee

pixiegirl said:
Why is that? $hit, I can't stand to go to the grocery store or Walmart anymore. I walk around looking at people wondering WTF happened to people? Seriously, the world couldn't have been like this 50 years ago. Was I just born too late. People, men, women, kids are all seriously screwed up these days. You know what happens when you put two half crazy people together? They drive each other totally nuts. :jameo:

Pixie darling,

I don't think "Wal-Mart" is quite the environment to evaluate the progression or the lack there of when its comes to human behavior :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
Airgasm said:
Pixie darling,

I don't think "Wal-Mart" is quite the environment to evaluate the progression or the lack there of when its comes to human behavior :huggy:

Don’t worry bud, she defies logic anyway.......we all know she believes that it’s far better to have two in the bush than on in the hand. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Airgasm said:
Pixie darling,

Why not? Everyone goes to Walmart don't they? Everyone goes to the grocery store. I hate going to the grocery store as much as I hate going to Walmart. CVS is just as bad. The mall is worse then all of them put together!

Matter of fact I don't really care for being out in public at all unless I'm drinking. :jameo: :lmao:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BadGirl said:
I've dated some really wonderful men, and am glad to still consider most of them great friends. Only 1 guy is someone that I loathe with a burning hatred. You'd think that I'd be above that, but I'm not. But since I do have great relationships with the other ex-beau's, I can only say that my feelings for this one guy is a reflection of him, and not me.
Wud he do? :popcorn:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
sushisamba said:
Wud he do? :popcorn:
It doesn't even matter at this point. Suffice it to say, though, that if I saw him going in the opposite direction heading down the road, I'd do a u-turn, run him over, and then backup and do it again, and again, and again until I ran out of gas. Considering his ails against me, it would be just a small token of my appreciation of him.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
BadGirl said:
It doesn't even matter at this point. Suffice it to say, though, that if I saw him going in the opposite direction heading down the road, I'd do a u-turn, run him over, and then backup and do it again, and again, and again until I ran out of gas. Considering his ails against me, it would be just a small token of my appreciation of him.
:yikes: I'll remember not to get on your bad side.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
BadGirl said:
:wench: :wench: :wench: :jameo: :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:

Lexi said something about ex's calling. Then Vrai said men should kiss our butt cause they're all half crazy anyway and if we weren't around they'd all be poking each other in the butt. Then Air got mad. Then I started talking about all the crazy people everywhere, Walmart, the grocery store, the mall. Then Chasey said she doesn't go to Walmart. Then Badgirl said she wants to run over her ex (proving my point that everyone is crazy). Then that was it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Lexi said something about ex's calling. Then Vrai said men should kiss our butt cause they're all half crazy anyway and if we weren't around they'd all be poking each other in the butt. Then Air got mad. Then I started talking about all the crazy people everywhere, Walmart, the grocery store, the mall. Then Chasey said she doesn't go to Walmart. Then Badgirl said she wants to run over her ex (proving my point that everyone is crazy). Then that was it.
And then what happens? :snacks: