Size....

camily

Peace
PrchJrkr said:
What exactly does this mean?:confused:

Are you referring to a thumb-sized johnson, or no thumbs for better fisting?

I've found thumbs to come in VERY handy at certain times. :razz:

Just wondering....
:offtopic: Is your avatar the huge fat a$$ that couldn't get out of bed and died from a skin infection because he couldn't move. From Baltimore?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
He was into the mental gratification......psycho bastard.
I know a girl that only dates that type. She's very attractive, but doesn't really like sex (I'm sure there's a background to that but I don't know it). I don't really think she likes guys but she likes them to buy her things. She finds rich guys into S&M, dresses up, smacks them around - they're happy and she collects.

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
You know I am! :razz: I really miss you too :bawl: Why'd you have to break up with me anyway?

Perhaps it was the day I walked into the bed room and you were suspended from all fours from the ceiling with the note on your ass saying, "come on in"

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
I know a girl that only dates that type. She's very attractive, but doesn't really like sex (I'm sure there's a background to that but I don't know it). I don't really think she likes guys but she likes them to buy her things. She finds rich guys into S&M, dresses up, smacks them around - they're happy and she collects.

She's a user and should just go out and start a dominatrix business.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bresamil said:

does her name ryme with dope?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
She's a user and should just go out and start a dominatrix business.
That word describes so many people. And yes she is one, and is quite pleased to be one, as are those she uses. I can't see her going pro ho. She'd rather get "things" than money - no IRS issues.

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
That word describes so many people. And yes she is one, and is quite pleased to be one, as are those she uses. I can't see her going pro ho. She'd rather get "things" than money - no IRS issues.

There's no sex with a dominatrix, so going pro ho isn’t really a good description……I wish I could make money hand over fist smacking some willing person around. :boxing: :killingme :killingme

Ah, a material girl...how nice. :bonk: