Size....

rack'm

Jaded
Dougstermd said:
does a date like that require a shovel? :lmao:

Not the chick I once dated......... tying her up, hot wax, spankings and hair pulling were all part of the daily ritual. :shrug:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
rack'm said:
Not the chick I once dated......... tying her up, hot wax, spankings and hair pulling were all part of the daily ritual. :shrug:

Interesting.... :popcorn: Sounds like some Lifetime sh*t to me.....we just need to turn the spanking into whoopins, and have her act like she "didn want you to" pour the hot wax on her, an we got ourselves a movie...we could be rich :high5: cuz you know women eat that kinda stuff up on.. :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
blujeanbaby861 said:
NO THUMBS for this little lady.

What exactly does this mean?:confused:

Are you referring to a thumb-sized johnson, or no thumbs for better fisting?

I've found thumbs to come in VERY handy at certain times. :razz:

Just wondering....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Dougstermd said:
:confused: hmm oh So she dumped you?
I dated a girl like that once (or twice :lol:). I've found that I didn't like the person I was becoming as I got pulled deeper into her ever increasing need for humilation and perversion.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
aps45819 said:
I dated a girl like that once (or twice :lol:). I've found that I didn't like the person I was becoming as I got pulled deeper into her ever increasing need for humilation and perversion.

was this at a commune in Waco Texas? :elaine:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Softballkid said:
Please....explain....so us less fortunite can understand what its like.... :popcorn:
They want more and more pain and humilation as their pleasure. You finally reach a point where you realize you're becoming a person you don't want to be and have to call the whole thing off.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
They want more and more pain and humilation as their pleasure. You finally reach a point where you realize you're becoming a person you don't want to be and have to call the whole thing off.

Id be worried about when ya leave her, if she still had a mark or something she would go pyshco an try an have ya himmed up for rape or some sh*t...

But I can definitly say I aint had a crazy one like that yet...