Size....

Qurious

Im On 1.
u people are nutz!!! :killingme

Got word this type of discussion shouldn't be on public display so im Going to do a 7 day free trial for the premium membership just to see if you all or worth it. :razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
rack'm said:
Unless you've dealt with someone like this, you will never understand.

actually I have seen how this behavior manifest and I did not continue with the relationship and i realize that not everything is a joke.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Softballkid said:
Id be worried about when ya leave her, if she still had a mark or something she would go pyshco an try an have ya himmed up for rape or some sh*t...
But I can definitly say I aint had a crazy one like that yet...
:lol: She wanted me to wait till she went to sleep, cilmb in her window wearing my bike leathers, tie her up and rape her.
:killingme That's when I said adios. Sounded like a good way to get shot.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
:lol: She wanted me to wait till she went to sleep, cilmb in her window wearing my bike leathers, tie her up and rape her.
:killingme That's when I said adios. Sounded like a good way to get shot.

Yeah, thats frickin NUTZ.....I woulda done the same thing

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:
u people are nutz!!! :killingme

Got word this type of discussion shouldn't be on public display so im Going to do a 7 day free trial for the premium membership just to see if you all or worth it. :razz:

take it to fight club :howdy:

rack'm

Jaded
aps45819 said:

:yay: BINGO.......I got the same type request on more than one occasion......

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
rack'm said:
:yay: BINGO.......I got the same type request on more than one occasion......
I once dated a guy who was into that whole S&M thing. I tried a few different things with him. When I realized that he was not capable of having sex without the role play/torture scenarios it was asta la vista bebe.

rack'm

Jaded
Tigerlily said:
I once dated a guy who was into that whole S&M thing. I tried a few different things with him. When I realized that he was not capable of having sex without the role play/torture scenarios it was asta la vista bebe.

He was into the mental gratification......psycho bastard.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tigerlily said:

Does this mean we are breaking up?:confused: