Ski Bug

Tomcat

Anytime
BadGirl said:
I'd take pictures to proove it, but I'm bashful. :blushing:
:howdy: If you're bashful, I'll take the pictures for you :shrug:

Back to skiing...
Lake Tahoe, best place I've ever been, although Salt Lake City is a very close second. Most unusual place... on a glacier in the middle of Iceland on 4th of July weekend one year.

And for Janey- Don't get into a battle of wits, unarmed.

Last edited:
otter said:
Is that a poke at Miss Chasey?? Watch yourself, Missy.. :whip:

I can’t help it…:bawl: She’s gotten way boring lately. She’s a homebody now. She doesn’t post much. When she does, she doesn’t make brazen passes at any of us anymore. She hasn’t fanned a flame (with the exception of picking on poor Pixie in the “Pixie’s new balloons” thread), and I haven’t seen a “Tell me the name of the song I’m thinking of even though I only know three words and a couple noises” thread in ages. :bawl:

Pete

Repete
kwillia said:
I can’t help it…:bawl: She’s gotten way boring lately. She’s a homebody now. She doesn’t post much. When she does, she doesn’t make brazen passes at any of us anymore. She hasn’t fanned a flame (with the exception of picking on poor Pixie in the “Pixie’s new balloons” thread), and I haven’t seen a “Tell me the name of the song I’m thinking of even though I only know three words and a couple noises” thread in ages. :bawl:
:kickedtothecurbforweiner:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:

Point taken, neber mind, pick on her at will.