Ski Bug

Mikeinsmd

K_Jo said:
I thought you weren't supposed to go into heat until Spring.
There is only a breif time once every 7 yrs that I am not in heat.... wait, or is that Mr. Spock goes into heat every 7 yrs?? :confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
There is only a breif time once every 7 yrs that I am not in heat.... wait, or is that Mr. Spock goes into heat every 7 yrs?? :confused:
:dork: Don't start that trekkie crap. I'll kick your voluptuous horny ass.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
K_Jo said:
Red nips?
During the Christmas season, they are red. But they change according to my mood, the weather, and the holiday being celebrated. They were red the other day for Valentine's Day, they will be silver for President's Day, green for St. Patrick's Day, purple for Easter, and so on. I'd take pictures to proove it, but I'm bashful. :blushing:

BoredatWork

BadGirl said:
During the Christmas season, they are red. But they change according to my mood, the weather, and the holiday being celebrated. They were red the other day for Valentine's Day, they will be silver for President's Day, green for St. Patrick's Day, purple for Easter, and so on. I'd take pictures to proove it, but I'm bashful. :blushing:
What's the color for Tax Day? :razz:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Oh, yeah. I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a ring like that! :yay:

Hey, are they glittery for New Year's?

morganj614

BadGirl said:

The latest trend Mood Nips remember Mood Rings? Well the 2005 version has been upgraded to nips. Everyone will want a pair and a spare!

somdcrab

vraiblonde said:
Read back - it wound up in the ski thread because some of the forum "ladies" brought it here to slap Janey upside the head with it.

Here's my take:

Janey, you can whine about not being able to afford things all you want and call others frivolous because they can afford things that you can't. But be prepared to take your lumps for it. Most of us are much older than you and we've done the "young and poor" routine. But we're not young and poor anymore - you'd #### if you knew what I just spent on skin care products. Plus I have a new car PLUS I have a daughter at NYU. So quit tring to make other people feel guilty for pissing away money - we've paid our dues and we deserve to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

The rest of you, you don't have to be so mean to Janey because she's young and still finding her way. Many of you are a lot younger than me and I think you're a bunch of smartass know-it-alls that, in truth, don't know dick. And if I can have patience with you all, you can have patience with Janey.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: AMEN SISTA!!!!!!!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
BadGirl said:
My ski outfit is bright red, and it matches all my ski equipment perfectly. When I skied the first time, someone later told me that I looked like an "Attack of the Killer Tomato" as I came face first down the mountain. :lol: I suck at skiing.

By your AV it looks like it matches sumpin else :whistle:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
When I read the bickering back and fourth between Janey and everyone, I see a young girl who knows where she wants to be and is working towards her goal. Janey, I :clap: you for getting an education. And because of that, you will be financially secure and won't have to depend on anyone; not your parents or a man to foot your bill. I'm 26 and just now going back to school; wish I could have earlier. :yay:

Chasey_Lane said:
When I read the bickering back and fourth between Janey and everyone, I see a young girl who knows where she wants to be and is working towards her goal. Janey, I :clap: you for getting an education. And because of that, you will be financially secure and won't have to depend on anyone; not your parents or a man to foot your bill. I'm 26 and just now going back to school; wish I could have earlier. :yay:

:yawn: