Skins/Bengs game tread...

J

JustinB

...anyone notice how THEY scored their first TD? Has anyone noticed that we haven't run a naked boot all year?

:tap:

I give the Bengals credit on that one it faked me out. The Skins do have a naked boot but it's always a pass I've never seen Campbell keep it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

They seriously need someone else on punt returns. The difference between Moss and El is immense.

...if it was up to me there would be NO one back there on punt return. Half of punts, some moron can't help it and pushes someone in the back while they are reading the name on the BACK of the jersey, so you lose 10 anyway and a muff is a potential game killiner. I'd pressure the punter and watch the fake EVERY time. Punt is one of the few safe plays. And I'd NEVER risk a top line player like Moss on punt return.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...I've had a enough of Jason Campbell. He simply isn't talented enough. You can't freaking speand five years of throwing high on the same throws over and over and over again.

One of my brothers in law said 3 years ago that a qb can learn schemes, better technique, learn audibles and learn all the throws but, you can NOT teach a guy accuracy. You either are accurate or you are not. Campbell is NOT accurate.

...if it was up to me there would be NO one back there on punt return. Half of punts, some moron can't help it and pushes someone in the back while they are reading the name on the BACK of the jersey, so you lose 10 anyway and a muff is a potential game killiner. I'd pressure the punter and watch the fake EVERY time. Punt is one of the few safe plays. And I'd NEVER risk a top line player like Moss on punt return.

:buddies:

I agree. Every time a team I'm rooting for receives a punt I'm thinking, 'Please, just secure the ball'. I don't look at a punt return as an opportunity to make a big play, but rather as an effort to avoid a bad one.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...just imagine how much better this all would have been had Cinncy only taken two first rounders from us before this season began for Chad!!! As it is, all we really have to get over is the picks wasted on Taylor.

Oh well. I'm sure all the Eagle fans will be thankful for how many and how cheap tickets are for next week. :jameo:

Peter Forsberg

...I've had a enough of Jason Campbell. He simply isn't talented enough. You can't freaking speand five years of throwing high on the same throws over and over and over again.

One of my brothers in law said 3 years ago that a qb can learn schemes, better technique, learn audibles and learn all the throws but, you can NOT teach a guy accuracy. You either are accurate or you are not. Campbell is NOT accurate.
I SAID THIS ALONG TIME AGO!!!!

Peter Forsberg

...just imagine how much better this all would have been had Cinncy only taken two first rounders from us before this season began for Chad!!! As it is, all we really have to get over is the picks wasted on Taylor.

Oh well. I'm sure all the Eagle fans will be thankful for how many and how cheap tickets are for next week. :jameo:
Got my TIX already. Fly Eagles Fly.