Skins/Bengs game tread...

Nupe2

I hit my first golf balls today after rupturing my Achilles in October. Who gives a crap about the Deadskins?! I'm on my way back to the SOMD Hackers! :lol:

I hope skins fans realize that this is probably the shape of things to come for at least the next year or two. No draft picks, old o and d lines and insipid play-calling will lead to continued mediocrity. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see much promise in the pipeline for the near future.

:ohwell:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The Redskins suck azz! :killingme

Should we start calling them the deadskins?

Deadskins fans - still think Jason Campbell is a good QB?

Nupe2

...OK, I'm impressed. I thought an Achilles was a year, minimum. Wow!

What can I say? I'm super Nupe! :lol: I only hit a couple and I'm still in a cast but trust me, it's a step in the right direction. My Doc thinks I should be able to play in the Spring tournament at work in May. My football days are behind me so it looks like its golf all the way now. Stay tuned....

footnote: Hit a couple of shots with my nine iron out to my little backyard par 3. The first was short and little right but the second was just a little right of the pin. I think I was about 140 out and swung easy to maintain my balance. I need to remember that after this thing heals!

Black-Francis

:yeahthat: :killingme

its a good thing snyder did the red towels think to copy pittsburgh that way the deadskins fans have something to wipe their tears with :killingme

psssstttt.....Andrew, you do know the Jags suck just as bad if not worse than the Deadskins, right? I say bring back your Jags avatar!!!!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

footnote: Hit a couple of shots with my nine iron out to my little backyard par 3. The first was short and little right but the second was just a little right of the pin. I think I was about 140 out and swung easy to maintain my balance. I need to remember that after this thing heals!

...or play in a cast.

:lol:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

psssstttt.....Andrew, you do know the Jags suck just as bad if not worse than the Deadskins, right? I say bring back your Jags avatar!!!!

The Jags beat the Skins once this year. :shrug:

Too bad they don't play this year for the Suck Bowl. :killingme

And they only lost to the sucky-azz Bengals by 2 points. :killingme

Keep in mind, the Jags are also in the AFC South (home of Indy and Tenessee) and they beat Indy. If the Jags and Deadskins played tomorrow, Jacksonville would shut them down. :evil:

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Jags beat the Skins once this year. :shrug:

Too bad they don't play this year for the Suck Bowl. :killingme

And they only lost to the sucky-azz Bengals by 2 points. :killingme

Keep in mind, the Jags are also in the AFC South (home of Indy and Tenessee) and they beat Indy. If the Jags and Deadskins played tomorrow, Jacksonville would shut them down. :evil:

The crap 2006 Skins beat your Jags, that's the last time they played.

I'm not going to argue who the biggest loser is though.