Skins/Bengs game tread...

OldHillcrestGuy

...I've had a enough of Jason Campbell. He simply isn't talented enough. You can't freaking speand five years of throwing high on the same throws over and over and over again.

Seasons over bring in Colt for the last 2 games. I say if Skins dont win one of the 2 remaining games Zorn's gone. Danny Boy pulls the plug fast, just ask Marty.

Nupe2

...I've had a enough of Jason Campbell. He simply isn't talented enough. You can't freaking speand five years of throwing high on the same throws over and over and over again.

Seasons over bring in Colt for the last 2 games. I say if Skins dont win one of the 2 remaining games Zorn's gone. Danny Boy pulls the plug fast, just ask Marty.

Reading this reminds me of my granddaddy's farm. There was a Cow her udder availability always brought a smile of anticipation to my face. :whistle:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

...even worse than the Skins.

In 2006 they did.

Based on the past few games I've watched, the Redskins are THE worst team in the NFL and their record is much better than they are.

I bet Detroit could shut 'em out. :killingme

clarity3233

...never! :lol:

And now the refs are against us. Blown call of the century. Note to ref; when the defender goes from behind to in front of the WR, he either can high jump 6 from a standing start OR he has learned the the secrets of human teleporting OR it is PI.
Gee, does that include the illegal block in the back or the intentional grounding that did'nt get called?:sarcasm: