Skins fans question for you.

Pete

Repete
Shanny didn't buy him. However, seeing as he's already been paid, why not get what you can out of him.

Guess you didn't see his performance today.:wench:

Outstanding play on the goal line launching his bulk over the top to hit Cutler. Rumor has it he got so high in the air Goodyear contacted him about advertising space.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hopefully Ganoe will get diabetes and they will have to amputate his right foot, F'n choke artist.....
It's Gano.

Of the five misses he's had, three came from around 50 yards or more, one was blocked (thank you, Mr. Davis), and the other clanged off the goal post last Sunday. Of the misses, only the last one can really be deemed "legit" since that was from about 39 yards.

Graham Gano: despite his numbers, he's a keeper (at least for now))

T

toppick08

You don't have to win a game with just one of the three phases.

For instance, if the Iggles would have scored more on offense, they may have won today. If the Iggles would have played better defense, they may have won today. If the Iggles would have made a special teams play, they may have won today.

That's just an example though.

Redskins, as they have often done in the past, won with defense and a tough runner.

And if my aunt had a dick , she'd be my uncle........2 more Lombardis and y'all might settle down as the Iggles have....:razz:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Can't see the game but I see it's 14-3 Jags.

Kitna must be tearin' it up with that stellar O-line.

If SF pulls off today and we tag the Lions, then it will be a race between the Lions, Panthers, and Cowboys for the bottom of the NFC. :biggrin: