Skins fans question for you.

R

retiredweaxman

Larry - not sure if this helps - I have a coworker who has pledged he will convert to a Cowgirls fan if the Skins sign Russell.

Can I pass you a couple of aspirin? Maybe a stiff drink?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Lil Shanny doesn't get final say on personnel. Hopefully this is a ruse to make Jerrah think Russell can compete causing the cowgals to sign him and complete their nosedive.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Larry - not sure if this helps - I have a coworker who has pledged he will convert to a Cowgirls fan if the Skins sign Russell.

Can I pass you a couple of aspirin? Maybe a stiff drink?

See. That's just silly; becoming a Cowboy fan if this or that happens, leaving the country if this or that politician wins. :lol:

I wonder where it all started, this mindset of self mutilation, cutting ones nose off to spites one face? :lol:

The Skins have been fun to watch this year...as have been the Cowboys.

:evil:

:lol:

Peter Forsberg

That would be McNabb, a guy with a resume. Doug went to the NFC Championship game and did very well overall.

Thinking about bringing on Russell would be like bringing in Leif for a look see.

:jameo:
Russell will need oxygen in the huddle to run a 2 min offense also. :killingme... Hey Jeff George is on the waiver wire give him a look. :popcorn:

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jp Losman was the other qb working out today.
Adam Schefter reported earlier today that these two QB's as well as 17 other players were scheduled well before "the two minute benching". The Skins knew their bye week was coming and planned to work out players. Doing their due diligence.