Skins fans question for you.

R

retiredweaxman

An honest question

Hey you Skins fans - What the Hell are you thinking??

TRYING OUT JAMARCUS RUSSELL???

So, you get rid of Cambell to Oakland - then you bring in the QB Oakland jettisoned for a try out! Is Snyder/Shanny really thinking Russell is better than Campbell???

First Haynesworth then Mcnabb's benching - now this - it is no wonder people are laughing!!!

R

retiredweaxman

Just you wait until we make our play for Randy Moss @ 4PM today!

Sure - go for it!!!

You already have one malcontent playing at half speed in Haynesworth...why not acquire another??? Did you happen to see the sure TD pass Moss did not make a play on against NE? Ball dropped 2-3 feet away as he was jogging (not running) into the end zone. He had "alligator arms" and must have been afraid the ball was going to chip one of his nails.

Shanny would pull out what is left of his hair trying to deal with 2 polarizing figures like Moss and Haynesworth.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hey you Skins fans - What the Hell are you thinking??

TRYING OUT JAMARCUS RUSSELL???

So, you get rid of Cambell to Oakland - then you bring in the QB Oakland jettisoned for a try out! Is Snyder/Shanny really thinking Russell is better than Campbell???

First Haynesworth then Mcnabb's benching - now this - it is no wonder people are laughing!!!

Please, I am begging you, tell me that is a joke.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Not a joke Larry :cds:

Regarding Haynesworth: he's playing much better now that the trade deadline has passed:lol:

R

retiredweaxman

Please, I am begging you, tell me that is a joke.

Sorry Larry...God's honest truth. So, at the end of the week, you might have Haynesworth, Moss and Russell all giving less than their best!!!!

edit: I have been trying to find out who the other QBs were that tried out but have been unable to locate any info. Not cnnsi, nfl, espn or redskins.com is carrying any info.

Quarterback JaMarcus Russell worked out for the Washington Redskins on Tuesday as he looks to resurrect his NFL career.

JaMarcus Russell works out for Washington Redskins as Donovan McNabb takes high road - ESPN

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell worked out with the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, just three days after Donovan McNabb was benched in the closing minutes of a loss to the Detroit Lions.

Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said Russell was one of many players, including a few other quarterbacks, who were getting a look from the team.

NFL.com news: Former Raiders QB Russell works out for Redskins

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry Larry...God's honest truth. So, at the end of the week, you might have Haynesworth, Moss and Russell all giving less than their best!!!!

Quarterback JaMarcus Russell worked out for the Washington Redskins on Tuesday as he looks to resurrect his NFL career.

JaMarcus Russell works out for Washington Redskins as Donovan McNabb takes high road - ESPN

Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell worked out with the Washington Redskins on Tuesday, just three days after Donovan McNabb was benched in the closing minutes of a loss to the Detroit Lions.

Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said Russell was one of many players, including a few other quarterbacks, who were getting a look from the team.

NFL.com news: Former Raiders QB Russell works out for Redskins

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

:jameo:

R

retiredweaxman

Let me take this one step further....I just found this on cnnsi.com. It sounds to me like they are leaning towards signing Russell...

"I don't think you consider anyone just based off of talent," Kyle Shanahan said. "Everyone in the NFL's pretty talented. (It's) other stuff that really separates you. He is very talented, so I think he can overcome some of the stuff that he struggled with. I don't really know that personally, but if he looks like he's in good shape out here and he's working, and that's all you can evaluate. Sometimes when guys do get a second opportunity, they can change their stripes."

JaMarcus Russell works out for Redskins - NFL - SI.com

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let me take this one step further....I just found this on cnnsi.com. It sounds to me like they are leaning towards signing Russell...

"I don't think you consider anyone just based off of talent," Kyle Shanahan said. "Everyone in the NFL's pretty talented. (It's) other stuff that really separates you. He is very talented, so I think he can overcome some of the stuff that he struggled with. I don't really know that personally, but if he looks like he's in good shape out here and he's working, and that's all you can evaluate. Sometimes when guys do get a second opportunity, they can change their stripes."

JaMarcus Russell works out for Redskins - NFL - SI.com

:banghead: