Skins / Patriots

BuffaloBill

The Chargers, on the other hand, have RETURNED! I didn't pick them because of the spread and the fires and the :jameo: They played well today but I think it is because DR bought me a Tomlinson jersey and I wore it during the game.

Now this thread needs deleting.

LordStanley

I know nothing
What comes around goes around. Wasn't Billick already called for cheating earlier on in the season? There's just common sportsmanship and he didn't show it.

Well from your point of view, neither did Gibbs. Man up and shake the coaches hand after the game, win or loose.

D

dems4me

ughh... okay, I just looked it up... I'm in my Sunday night getting stuff done at last minute panic :lol: We played Billicheck :banghead: :killingme: Okay Ott... feel free to delete this thread :flowers: :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

300 channels and those are the only games I get to see.

The 3 worst games. I wanted to see the Jaguars take on the Bucs. From the looks of the score, looked like it was a good game.

Instead I'm stuck with NFL in London with one of the best teams playing one of the worst teams, the Redskins game, and the god awful Steelers blowout.

And now Boston close to sweeping the Series. Ugh, I hate Comcast. Wish I could get Verizon FIOS.

Coventry17

I'm starting hope Campbell gets hurt at this point. :ohwell: I'm kind of hoping also we'd put in Randel El as Quarterback - it can't get too much worse than this. And here I was mad at a 16 or 17 point spread... sheesh... 38??? :cussing:

You don't honestly think Campbell was the problem, do you? The Redskins are not as good as their 4-2 record would imply and their defense has feasted on weak teams. This was a wake-up call. Campbell's a good young QB, and one of the few non-knucklehead Foreskins.

OldHillcrestGuy

I think Campbell is too stupid to know WTF he is doing.

:yay::yay:

He better show something next week againest the Jets, or its time for the bench for him.
I believe New England could have run the ball more toward the end when they are up by 35 points.
Think Belichick is trying to run scores up againest everyone they have played so far, whats the saying what goes around comes around.
Like the Skins the year they lead the the NFL in scoring, then get blown out in the Super Bowl againest Oakland.
Next week will be interesting if they beat the Colts, they will proably go undefeated, unless Brady gets hurt.
Sorry azz pass rush of the Skins yesterday couldnt get to him, think Westlake or Patuxent could have done better.:lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:killingme: Anyone see at the end when Pats coach was looking for Gibbs to shake his hand and wondering where he was? :lol: I wouldn't shake his hand either - he ran the points up when he didnt need to. He went for it on 4th down on the 6 yard line when then were up 38 points in the fourth quarter, kept passing instead of running the ball to kill the clock and then the final slap in the face was putting in not only the second string quarterback for even more passing yards (again not running and killing the clock) but then their freakn' THIRD string quarterback. I don't blame Gibbs at all for not shaking hands. That was just rude. :mad:

They did, in fact, shake hands.

More questions than answers for Redskins - The Boston Globe

mainman

Set Trippin
Ok, so I watched the game with a bunch of people... So my full attention was not on the game, but from what I did see....

why was the middle so open for the patriots ALL day? Where were the linebackers? :confused:

And if we really have a 700 page playbook, why in the hell do we run 2 offensive plays.... One of which is the clinton portis rush and the other is the snap, quick throw to the wideout either at the top or the bottom of the field...essentially another running play if you ask me... they need to ####can that play....:bigwhoop:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I would love to see the 5 yd flat pass and the quick hitter behind the LOS tossed from the play book. Jason Campbell is starting to look like Mark Brunell out there with those "offensive" plays. I thought this guy had a cannon for an arm, why not use it? Oh that's right, you have to be able to hold on to the ball before you can throw it.

Of course I'll be in front of my TV next Sunday wearing my jersey watching the game. *Note to self: Get stronger Koolaid.:lmao:

Pete

Repete
I would love to see the 5 yd flat pass and the quick hitter behind the LOS tossed from the play book. Jason Campbell is starting to look like Mark Brunell out there with those "offensive" plays. I thought this guy had a cannon for an arm, why not use it? Oh that's right, you have to be able to hold on to the ball before you can throw it.

Of course I'll be in front of my TV next Sunday wearing my jersey watching the game. *Note to self: Get stronger Koolaid.:lmao:
He did throw down field later in the game. didn't you see him overthrow the receivers 4 or 5 times by 20 yards?