Skins/Saints game tread...

Beta84

They're out to get us
So why didn't you pick them to win? smdavis and Jolly roger were the only two with balls enough to do so. :neener:
Every time I pick them they seem to lose, so I go against them so that way I'll either get a point or a victory :lol:

Hey Fox, put the F'in Dallas game on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got it on here...looks ugly so far!

Last edited:
Let the conspiracy theories begin. You won't here the nonsense from me, but after those two reviews, you'll here the accusations this week that the NFL wanted to keep its undefeated teams.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Poor Skins..
Cant win a game, cant piss in a pot...cant crap in a can......
And yet they get PAID for playing football????????????

I gotta go play football for the Skins and get me some easy $$$$$$$:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let the conspiracy theories begin. You won't here the nonsense from me, but after those two reviews, you'll here the accusations this week that the NFL wanted to keep its undefeated teams.

Nah. It was a fumble, Sellers, and Moore's. Those calls are way to close to overturn and, I think, they got 'em both right.

:banghead:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Poor Skins..

Apparently you didn't watch the game.

Nah. It was a fumble, Sellers, and Moore's. Those calls are way to close to overturn and, I think, they got 'em both right.

:banghead:

That's just it - they were too close to overturn, but they did overturn the second one. There was at least as much evidence to overturn the one at the end of the half as there was to overturn the one in overtime. You can't justify not overturning that one, but then overturning the overtime one.

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy with the result. I think it would be cool (though still unlikely) to have 2 undefeated teams reach the playoffs, and the Redskins' season is over anyway.

D

dems4me

Poor Skins..

At least it was a great game... unlike thier last game - the blowout over the Patriots. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Best football Skins played all year. Too bad for Suisham

What? On offense, sure and special kudo's for the patchwork O line but, there are two more parts to the game; D, which gave up over 400 passing yards and a bazillion points and special teams which was poor.

Greg Blache has evaded criticism all season long.

D

dems4me

I misspoke. What I meant to say is I can't much quibble with either call. I think Moore picked it and I think Sellers fumbled.

:buddies:

I could have sworn I heard a whistle, as soon as he hit the ground and where the ball was coming out of Sellers hand as his left arm was on the ground:shrug: I could have sworn a whistle was steadily blowing. When the whistle blows I thought a play was blown dead... they can't over turn a whistle or something :shrug:I don't have rewind on here but could have sworn I heard whistles blowing the play dead steadily on Seller's questionable fumble. Also wasn't aware calling timeout was equal to something that shold have been up to the officials on their own to review :shrug: :crazy: :lol: Good showing today skins nonetheless :cheers: